GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNI Panthers @ US Bank Stadium Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNI Panthers @ US Bank Stadium Classic

The Panthers might be in for mediocre season as they were picked to finish 5th in the MVC. They come into today's game at 3-4 with their last game a loss against Craig Smith's Utah State. One bright spot for the Panthers is freshman guard AJ Green. He is the leading sorer for the team. Hopefully DJJ is back to good health for the Jackrabbits. This is the time of year where many activities are going on for the Jackrabbits. This is the finishing event of the day which will be on Midco & ESPN+. It would great to have a convincing win and head to Memphis with some confidence for the Tuesday game there. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNI Panthers @ US Bank Stadium Classic

Anybody else just getting repeated errors from ESPN streaming?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Yes.

Comment

Yup...pissed.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Well that sucks.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm not pulling in any ESPN+ content...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Yup...pissed.
              Last year I seemed to have better luck with Chrome (in terms of buffering and choppy video), but my luck ran out during the UNI football game, so I tried MS Edge browser instead. If you haven't tried that, it might help at least reduce problems

Comment

I have tried it on my Roku and my computer. No luck.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I have tried it on my Roku and my computer. No luck.
                  Same here. It apparently is just a problem with ESPN+. ESPN3 is working fine.

Comment

all of the espn3 stuff is working but I can't get the espn+ stuff to work.

Comment

Jacks up 11-5 at the first media timeout

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                        Checked on the Bison board. Apparently their feed died close to the end of their game. So it has been out awhile and we may be out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Checked on the Bison board. Apparently their feed died close to the end of their game. So it has been out awhile and we may be out of luck.
                          Yup, I was watching that one, too. I feared it wouldn't get fixed. Looks like it might be a pretty widespread outage of ESPN+.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                            Several people are tweeting about their difficulties with Espn+ as well.

I got a random email from them the other day saying they were refunding my subscription (purchased to watch the Saluki game). I never requested a refund, so maybe they preemptively offered refunds due to a known future issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Just came in from outside in the blizzard with the kids....I was gonna say, I had Bison/Drake on before we went out...
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X