Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNI Panthers @ US Bank Stadium Classic

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I'm looking forward to trying the Triple Bacon Otzelburger. I understand that's the Otzelberger of the Month for December.
    Otz and 1?

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

NDSU fans will order the burger "hold the Otz".

Comment

We might have to have a separate thread on the Otzelburgers. Monterey Jack and Pepper Jack cheese will take on new meanings! Will the Rapid City Applebees promote the Ranch Otzelburger to those alums and fans in the cattle business? (I can hear the gears turning in WestRiverJacks' head -- he loves a good pun.)

There are nine Applebees locations in South Dakota. Five are in Sioux Falls and one each in Brookings, Rapid City, Spearfish and Watertown.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          We might have to have a separate thread on the Otzelburgers. Monterey Jack and Pepper Jack cheese will take on new meanings! Will the Rapid City Applebees promote the Ranch Otzelburger to those alums and fans in the cattle business? (I can hear the gears turning in WestRiverJacks' head -- he loves a good pun.)

There are nine Applebees locations in South Dakota. Five are in Sioux Falls and one each in Brookings, Rapid City, Spearfish and Watertown.
          And good buns too.

Will there be a bison burger version?

If Applebee's backs out, l wonder if Jack in the Box will pick it up.

Sorry, I have nothing good tonight.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            And good buns too.

Will there be a bison burger version?
            I understand that coyote meat is . . . unpalatable.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Plenty of pOtzibilities.

Appetizer: mOtzerella Sticks
              Soup: mOtzo Ball Soup
              Side: lOtza fries

Comment

A couple of observations after watching the replay (beyond the obvious one already discussed about the difference in talent). 1 - When Skyler Flatten is aggressive taking the ball to the basket, he is a very good basketball player. 2 - If AJ Green has had any dreams since Saturday night, I bet Tevin King has been in them, which would make them nightmares.

Comment

Working...
                X