GDT: Duquesne Dukes (playoffs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Duquesne Dukes (playoffs)

1-0 again today! Some things are best left unchanged!

#KeepTheGDTSimple

#IgnoreWeather

#GoJacks

Re: GDT: Duquesne Dukes (playoffs)

Let's get the 3rd string guys some valuable playoff experience in the second half.

#ScoreEarly
    #ScoreOften
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#TheFrenchPerformPoorlyInTheWinter
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        #TheFrenchPerformPoorlyInTheWinter
        #ExceptforGuysNamedPierre
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Sioux Empire Staters twitter account: Travel Update ����We arrived around 9:15 to Brookings. The roads were a little icy from Sioux Falls to Dell Rapids but then they were smooth all the way into Brookings. It is very windy so watch the side gusts. Be Safe. Travel smart & Let’s Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
            Sioux Empire Staters twitter account: Travel Update ����We arrived around 9:15 to Brookings. The roads were a little icy from Sioux Falls to Dell Rapids but then they were smooth all the way into Brookings. It is very windy so watch the side gusts. Be Safe. Travel smart & Let’s Go Rabbits!
            I’ve been out this morning feeding cattle and doing other odds and ends. The wind is annoying but conditions for watching a football game aren’t that bad overall. If it starts blowing another 10-15 mph and snowing, welllll.

Comment

Was out deer hunting all morning. The temperature is not an issue but that wind really picked up. If it can stay a little more out of the N than the NE conditions on the field shouldn't be terrible until the snow starts. In the stands though? Better bundle up. I can't wait til 2!

Comment

My apologies to the Jackrabbits. Because of the dire (and probably exaggerated) weather forecasts, I'm not going to make it to Brookings for the game today. But I'll be cheering for the Jacks. Hopefully things will fall right, and SDSU will get to host another home game. Go, Jacks!
                This space for lease.

Comment

Both sidelines have a pair of warming sheds/shacks that Jacks had for 'Yotes game. I'll leave it to the forum as to whether this suggests Duquesne cares more about their players than 'Yotes did theirs

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Both sidelines have a pair of warming sheds/shacks that Jacks had for 'Yotes game. I'll leave it to the forum as to whether this suggests Duquesne cares more about their players than 'Yotes did theirs
                    In a sign of how the game hopefully goes for them, a quartet of Dukes players couldn't manage to open door to their northernmost shed (an HP came over and opened it relatively easily)

Comment

CJ Wilson out according to Zimmer on Twitter. I wonder if that's because of the opponent or because he's just not ready.

Comment

Here in the SW corner of MN we went from nothing around noon to near white-out conditions now. The way the radar looks, it appears it should hit Brookings by kick off or shortly after.It will be important to start strong if Brookings gets what we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          I wonder if NCAA rules require to provide the visiting team the same thing as the home team has.

Comment

Kunz listed as probable starter on the football twitter account

Comment

CJ wasn't even listed on the 2-deep this week. Jefferson Lee, the freshman, is in uniform.

Comment

Working...
                              X