GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

take bad shot early in shot clock, no rebounders, we have to play smarter, GB going for foul calls being aggressive, we should too

Comment

The bad call on the block got AJ fired up, and his energy seemed to wake up the crowd and the players. Jacks back in control. Love Cascio-Jensen's passing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        The bad call on the block got AJ fired up, and his energy seemed to wake up the crowd and the players. Jacks back in control. Love Cascio-Jensen's passing.
        She always makes some really good passes

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          If you are expecting the Jacks to cruise to 70+ points tonight you're bound to be very disappointed.
          😏
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

shoot, reserves, we will win., so shoot, get on the score sheet!
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-29-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

I was definitely wrong about the 70 points - and gladly so. Hell, GB held #16 Missouri to 49.

When this team is dialed in (like tonight, against Baylor and Creighton), they look like they have potential to be one of our all-time best. I’m pretty excited to see what they’ll be able to do against Oregon at Frost. The Drake game will be huge as well.

Comment

Scotty said on the radio tonight was Myah's first double/double. I suppose the foot injury last year hampered her some. I was still surprised.

Comment

postgame
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Me more happy after tonight. Yes the defense was great but the offense looked much better! Ball movement and players moving and cutting to the basket rather than standing around. Good win now keep moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      Me more happy after tonight. Yes the defense was great but the offense looked much better! Ball movement and players moving and cutting to the basket rather than standing around. Good win now keep moving forward.
                      And that offense looked great against one of the best defensive teams in the country. I really wish there had been a day between the Baylor and Buffalo game, but that's the way it goes.

I really liked how the team did a good portion of their damage without Macy doing a ton of scoring in the first half.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

That is as impressive a game the Jacks have put together in a while. It started with a defensive effort that just stopped UWGB in their tracks in the first half. It continued with the team playing unselfish offense with everyone getting involved.

Paiton Burckhard was the star of the game IMHO. She is tough, physical, and has a great shooting touch. This was her coming out party. When she took a pass on the right side with about ten minutes to go and drove to the basket but pulled up about 8 feet away and nailed the shot it drew a big reaction from the crowd. It was as good of a move as you will see and yet she had the control to pull up and not commit a charge. Our group talked about it the rest of the game. Really big stuff for a true freshman. Looking forward to watching her for the next few years.

Green Bay has an excellent team. They will use this loss and get better. However, last night they had no answers for the Jacks.

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X