GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

Green Bay has the AJ problem of scheduling very tough OOC. They started with 2 losses to Northwestern and DePaul. Then there was a win over Missouri on the road. Follow that game with Maine and Dayton victories at home. Today is in Brookings and Saturday is at Vermillion. Then there is time for Marquette and Wisconsin before conference. GB has one thing that travels well and it is their defense. The 2 RS Sr guards lead a team that averages 8.2 steals/game. GB leads its opponents by 8 boards/game and allowing only 50 points on 32% FG shooting. GB has 5-1 advantage over SDSU in the series. It will be a great time to work on evening the series and stopping the 2 game skid. The women need to shoot well and get the 50/50 balls tonight to keep in the game with a scrappy and stingy outfit from Green Bay. Go Jacks!!

Midco and ESPN+ are the viewing options.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Green Bay Phoenix @ Frost

It is time to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      It is time to win this game.
      Something in me keeps saying this is a "must win" game. I don't think it is, but it might well prove to be a pivotable game down the road. Lets hope we see some fan support tonight.

Comment

I wasn't able to listen Saturday, how is the health of both teams?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          Something in me keeps saying this is a "must win" game. I don't think it is, but it might well prove to be a pivotable game down the road. Lets hope we see some fan support tonight.
          They've had our number the last few years, something tells me if we can finally get past that thing they have in our heads, we'll carry that on the rest of the season, and it will be a very good season.

Comment

I'm hoping to see improvement in our offense. Less hesitation and more decisive.

Comment

Massey currently has SDSU with the most difficult schedule of any team in the country. Three of our next four are against top-50 teams and will leave no room for anything less than a top-level performance. If you are expecting the Jacks to cruise to 70+ points tonight you're bound to be very disappointed. Green Bay's famous defense has us complaining about our "lack of offense" every year here on the forum. They've only given up 60 points one time so far and probably won't tonight. We've got to be very efficient when there are open shots or 50/50 rebounds.

Comment

Not seeing the video on my epsn+ this time. I got the usd football game on it. Since then it's always been an error.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This is the same tenacious D we saw against Baylor. 5 points allowed in quarter to a borderline top-25 team. Keep it up!

Comment

Too many missed opportunities missed when ahead 11-0, great defense, but UWGB isn't going to shoot cold forever, poor decision by Macy, wide open drive to bucket, she instead takes a 10 foot shot, misses,players not ready for passes, it could be a bigger lead.I'm being picky, but hope we correct some of these tendencies .
                    Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-29-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

hit the boards, taking shots with no rebounders, caused over the back foul call on our only rebounder ...not good idea

Comment

Burkhard"s a tough nosed player, really goes after rebounds,especially her own misses

Comment

Seems we can get points in the paint pretty good, that's a good sign, I'm sure the Phoenix will be tougher the 2nd half

Comment

Burkhard great at drawing fouls, not afraid to put it back up

Comment

if we get a 20pt qtr, we should have this

Comment

Working...
                              X