How can I watch the SDSU vs UNI game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I watch the SDSU vs UNI game

Is there anyway to stream the Jackrabbits vs the Panthers basketball game being played at U.S. Bank Stadium this Saturday?

Re: How can I watch the SDSU vs UNI game

Midco is broadcasting so I believe it is on ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by IowaJack View Post
      Is there anyway to stream the Jackrabbits vs the Panthers basketball game being played at U.S. Bank Stadium this Saturday?
      If you click on "details" on their schedule it will usually show if their is TV options. This game shows Midco/ESPN+.
      https://gojacks.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'm not on Midco but I will be signing up with ESPN+ to watch the game. Two of my co-workers are UNI fans so I'm hoping for a big Jackrabbits win.

Comment

As much as I hate to miss the playoff game, this is going to be pretty sweet. The twitter link below shows a couple good pictures of what it looks like. My family and I will be at half court, 2nd level, rows 2 and 3 of the section with 3 seats in it. Hope to have plenty of blue around me!

https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...74347995086850

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the teams adjust to the sight lines. A jump-shooting team like ourselves can sometimes struggle with a very different depth of field in these large venues.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaJack View Post
              Thanks for the replies, I'm not on Midco but I will be signing up with ESPN+ to watch the game. Two of my co-workers are UNI fans so I'm hoping for a big Jackrabbits win.
              ESPN+ is worth the 6 bucks a month. It gives access to all the Insider articles and a ton of video content.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
              X