• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs: Duquesne Dukes at The Dykhouse

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    and the 20% chance is?
    My money is on "felony"
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      My money is on "felony"
      Would a cowbell cover 20%?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Never missed a playoff game, but this will be the first due to investment in tickets at the Basketball game in Minneapolis.
        First one ive missed also and for the same reason

Comment

My favorite part of the cold weather late season and playoff games is seeing the "true" fans women, children and older patrons braving the elements when many students and other fair weather fans won't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
            and the 20% chance is?
            Too much Irish coffee beforehand.

Comment

Little birdie tells me that the number of FB/BB combo tickets that were sold is exactly zero

Comment

Icy roads Wed night and 6 inches of blowing snow forecast for Saturday, low tickets sales doesn't surprise me. I love the Jackrabbits. I love snowy football. I don't love an hour commute in the same said snow. I really don't love that same commute in the blowing snow. I'm holding out making a decision on attending until Saturday morning. I can only hope every forecaster is wrong and the interstate is clear enough to make the trip.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I just looked at the forecast (via Weather Underground), it definitely keeps me in eastern Iowa. 5+ hour drive going into snow and ice isn't welcoming at all. I really want to make a playoff game, just seems weather/venue keeps me from attending.
                  Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                  -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                    I just looked at the forecast (via Weather Underground), it definitely keeps me in eastern Iowa. 5+ hour drive going into snow and ice isn't welcoming at all. I really want to make a playoff game, just seems weather/venue keeps me from attending.
                    There isn't a playoff game on the planet that is worth risking your life over. Stay home, watch it on ESPN+.

Comment

If anyone is looking for two tickets, 50 yard line, row 21 of the lower level - half price. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                        If anyone is looking for two tickets, 50 yard line, row 21 of the lower level - half price. PM me.
                        So, still more expensive than the FCA tickets?

Comment

I'm planning to drive up Saturday, very slowly if necessary, with the potential to simply stay in Brookings if it gets that bad. I'll worry about asking for forgiveness Saturday after the game for having to stay in Brookings for the night.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            I'm planning to drive up Saturday, very slowly if necessary, with the potential to simply stay in Brookings if it gets that bad. I'll worry about asking for forgiveness Saturday after the game for having to stay in Brookings for the night.
                            And if this happens I will seriously regret not being there to partake in the fun Saturday night!!!

Comment

The forecast has changed some but i dont ever trust much of what they say. In Mitchell we went from a forecast of 5-9 inches this morning to 2-5 now. And it looks like Brookings is in that same 2-5. There might be some ice Sat morning. We are leaving Sf for the Cities Sat morning and will head north instead of east. Looks better towards Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                Just remember, George's is $3 per slice at the window, plan accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                                X