No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs Baylor Bears @ South Point Thanksgiving Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs Baylor Bears @ South Point Thanksgiving Shootout

great comeback, showing resilience, we have composure and confidence going a little now

Comment

Jacks break a press only to miss a bunny.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Bears getting the good bounces

Comment

I figure SDSU has left 8 points out there on missed bunnies.

RCJ hits a 3.

37-34 Baylor at the half. Would be nice to have those 8 pts.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

third qtr the charm, both sides will come out hard

Comment

Entertaining half. I still can't stand Kim Mulkey. Good news is we are not the same team that started the season out at Marquette.

Comment

Down four at half and only gave up 37 points to a top-5 team... I'd take that any day. We've missed enough close shots that we could easily be ahead too.

The post foul situation is going to be a big problem. I'd expect to see them come out and attack the paint even harder. Expect lots of those 3' turnarounds from those giants in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  I figure SDSU has left 8 points out there on missed bunnies.

RCJ hits a 3.

37-34 Baylor at the half. Would be nice to have those 8 pts.
                  Sometimes we get a little too anxious and put a little too much on it, bounces off the rim....happens, but we get better when we settle down

Comment

other than height differential, we match up pretty well with Baylor

Comment

tf channel is this thing on
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        go to schedule, Go Jacks wbb click on schedule and results, Baylor , then details, then "watch"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          https://livestream.com/accounts/13124053/events/8446036

I'd love to see the live comments along the side of the screen if we can keep it close. Mostly Baylor fans that sound like us when we're not exactly pulling away from the likes of UNO.

Comment

As it stands at the present, Baylor would be a number one seed in the "dance"

Comment

some miller "floaters " would be nice

Comment

need them offensive rebounds

Comment

Working...
                                X