Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs CSU Rams @ Gulf Coast Showcase

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    How many times have you seen that type of offense since those first games where things were a mess? Things have been pretty damn good in terms of offensive output, haven't they? Seems like the sign of a good offensive coach, able to adapt and adjust his offense, don't you think? You wouldn't happen to be a person who holds gridges, would you?

Did I ****ing say the offense has been bad since TJ's first part of his first season? Like I have said, unlike most of you I am willing to question things, I don't always just suck the programs propaganda up

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Did I ****ing say the offense has been bad since TJ's first part of his first season? Like I have said, unlike most of you I am willing to question things, I don't always just suck the programs propaganda up
      Well "I" wasn't referring to you....I was referring to some other dude who signed up, posted 4 times and vanished.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        Well, your post was in response to someone asking for "your explanation that TJ can't coach offense"... Are you mad at me for my response or mad at yourself for your post? Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Working...
        X