• Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs CSU Rams @ Gulf Coast Showcase

This team is baaaaaad.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Amazing turnaround from the first few minutes. This offense is going to be fun to watch all year and a nightmare to prep for.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
        Is anyone else watching the feed? I've got over 100 mb on a speed test and its buffering terribly. Like the first years of the summitTV web package 12 years ago.
        Same.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
          Is anyone else watching the feed? I've got over 100 mb on a speed test and its buffering terribly. Like the first years of the summitTV web package 12 years ago.
          Oddly enough, if you pull it up on a phone on the same network, it runs very smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Oddly enough, if you pull it up on a phone on the same network, it runs very smooth.
            I actually pulled it up on an old computer and it worked just fine. Like you said, same network and everything.

Comment

Y'all tried switching browsers?

Comment

Jacks win it by 13, as the final is 78-65.

Jenkins Jr. with a career-high 32. Krueger with 16, Daum with 11, Flatten with 10 and T. King with 9.

Nice to see Krueger with a big game and four in double-figures.

A good win, as Colorado St. was 4-1 coming in.

Comment

I listened to the game. For those who watched, how was Arians as a starter? Is he a good choice for a starter going forward even though he didn't score today?
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

How many of us would have said we would win by double digits with Daum only scoring 11? Props to whoever said DJJ would have a big game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                      Jacks win it by 13, as the final is 78-65.

Jenkins Jr. with a career-high 32. Krueger with 16, Daum with 11, Flatten with 10 and T. King with 9.

Nice to see Krueger with a big game and four in double-figures.

A good win, as Colorado St. was 4-1 coming in.
                      Was someone saying something about culture? I think we will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        I listened to the game. For those who watched, how was Arians as a starter? Is he a good choice for a starter going forward even though he didn't score today?
                        I think this is just Otz being early season Otz, trying different matchup combinations, seeing how players react to different situations. Arians is serviceable, but imo at this time he's nothing more than a hustle role player. I think O. King, Dentlinger, and possibly Kreuger based on today's game have more upside long term. Still waiting for Dillon to get more minutes to see if/how he can contribute. I'm guessing we'll get to see that at some point before conference play starts. The nice thing is, with our top 4 players being so good, we can afford to experiment with lineups and still win games comfortably like today against a decent team.

Comment

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs CSU Rams @ Gulf Coast Showcase

I love how we’ve had three different guys with 25+ points in the past two days. That and they way the freshmen are looking more and more comfortable have me pretty comfortable with where the team is, considering the Key departure. Keep moving forward.

Two consecutive no-drama, easy wins have me feeling just a little nostalgic for the good old days when this was a bad team with a below average coach (approximately 27 hours ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Two consecutive no-drama, easy wins have me feeling just a little nostalgic for the good old days when this was a bad team with a below average coach (approximately 27 hours ago).
                            Wait, you mean the season isn’t over again? This is very difficult to keep up with, I keep having to change my plans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              I love how we’ve had three different guys with 25+ points in the past two days. That and they way the freshmen are looking more and more comfortable have me pretty comfortable with where the team is, considering the Key departure. Keep moving forward.

LMAO.....this post wins today!

Comment

hmmm... it almost seems like those of us who were saying be patient with the Freshmen, they'll improve... may have had some reason why.

NOTE: This does not mean there will not be more bumps in the road. It is going to happen. It's how you deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X