Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TJ

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Don't put me in the TJ can't coach a D. The first 10 games he looked like a fool. He figured it out! Kudos
    not to bag on TJ but i feel outside pressures may have aided in him abandoning the zone defense which was not working year one (lest we forget)

it wasn't until he relented on the zone that things started to turn around. (team started to get at this time too it seemed, or so i recall)
    and let us not forget we won the SLT ON A BUZZER BEATER that year. (Sorry for the caps)

sometimes your good, sometimes your lucky.

I'm not ready to say coach otz is a bad defensive coach but he's never claimed to be a great one either. he did put emphasis on defense this preseason. I'm all for more of that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      This “TJ can’t coach defense” stuff dominated the forum exactly two years ago. All we’ve done since is win two SLT titles, completed a one-loss regular season title, took Ohio St to the buzzer in the NCAA tournament, beat Ol Miss, played Wichita St closer than anyone ever does in the OOC and recruited a player some think might just be among the best in the Summit as soon as he steps on campus. I think I’ll hold off on panicking for a couple months.....
      Pretty much this. After the halfway point of his first season this team has been nothing but on an upward swing. Doesn’t stop people from throwing crap like this out once a year when we drop a couple games though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Has anyone had the otzel burger at applebees yet? Is that just a Brookings thing or also regional like sf?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Has anyone had the otzel burger at applebees yet? Is that just a Brookings thing or also regional like sf?
          Applebee’s in SD. http://siouxfalls.business/restauran...nsland-pizzas/

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            March's offering could be the Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Otz for the nervousness and acid reflux the Jacks induce for lily-livered 'Yotes and their fans during the SLT

Comment

Working...
            X