Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TJ

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Sooooo, those of us who think Key is a waste of a space by his own actions are idiots? Like I said, don't be surprised if MC III heads out with him. I'm not saying it's going to happen but from what I know its a strong possibility. Just sayin.
    I remember hearing that Jenkins and Carter have been friends for a number of years growing up together in the Seattle area - haven't heard that Carter and Key where that close after being teammates for a few months. And while Key would be eligible immediately if he stays here until spring and then grad transfers, Carter doesn't have that option. If he were to transfer again, he would have to sit another year, which would cost him a year of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I remember hearing that Jenkins and Carter have been friends for a number of years growing up together in the Seattle area - haven't heard that Carter and Key where that close after being teammates for a few months. And while Key would be eligible immediately if he stays here until spring and then grad transfers, Carter doesn't have that option. If he were to transfer again, he would have to sit another year, which would cost him a year of eligibility.
      I was told that Jenkins and Carter played against each other throughout their younger years. Either way, I saw Key and Carter sitting together the other night at a home game. That doesn't mean much till you wonder why he ins't with the team? He is listed on the roster?

Comment

Sooooo, those of us who think Key is a waste of a space by his own actions are idiots? Like I said, don't be surprised if MC III heads out with him. I'm not saying it's going to happen but from what I know its a strong possibility. Just sayin.
        Caution flag is out:

REMINDER:

The "attribution rule" for posterity:

If you feel the urge to spread rumors about players (in any sport) leaving SDSU, CITING YOUR SOURCE IS NOW REQUIRED.

Acceptable sources are: Printed or broadcast news media (or web sites of printed or broadcast news media), coaches, and players on the team, or other person, BY NAME. No other sources will be acceptable on this board. Some unnamed person you talked to in the Union, in HPER, or anywhere else is not an acceptable source. Other Internet boards and blogs are not acceptable sources.

Failure to cite your source will result in the post and/or the thread being pulled and, quite possibly, depending on how the Moderator's day is going, the rumor-monger getting banned permanently from this board.

Note also that spreading the rumor in the form of a question (i.e. "Did anybody hear the rumor that Joe Player is leaving the team?"; or "What happens if Joe Player leaves the team?" falls under this rule. Any other methods of rumor-mongering which in the opinion of the Moderators is not properly sourced falls under this rule.

This board is intended to SUPPORT SDSU athletics. Unsourced rumors about SDSU student-athletes are destructive to the morale of the team and the entire SDSU community, and as such do not support SDSU athletics.

-------
        You're on the line...let's avoid stepping over it.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          REMINDER:
          The "attribution rule" for posterity:

If you feel the urge to spread rumors about players (in any sport) leaving SDSU, CITING YOUR SOURCE IS NOW REQUIRED.

Acceptable sources are: Printed or broadcast news media (or web sites of printed or broadcast news media), coaches, and players on the team, or other person, BY NAME. No other sources will be acceptable on this board. Some unnamed person you talked to in the Union, in HPER, or anywhere else is not an acceptable source. Other Internet boards and blogs are not acceptable sources.

Failure to cite your source will result in the post and/or the thread being pulled and, quite possibly, depending on how the Moderator's day is going, the rumor-monger getting banned permanently from this board.

Note also that spreading the rumor in the form of a question (i.e. "Did anybody hear the rumor that Joe Player is leaving the team?"; or "What happens if Joe Player leaves the team?" falls under this rule. Any other methods of rumor-mongering which in the opinion of the Moderators is not properly sourced falls under this rule.

This board is intended to SUPPORT SDSU athletics. Unsourced rumors about SDSU student-athletes are destructive to the morale of the team and the entire SDSU community, and as such do not support SDSU athletics.

-------
          That's a pretty easy rule to understand and over time it has served this board well.
          Go ahead and kick me out. I knew the MBB schedule before it was out there, besides a day switch for TV. So if you want to, have at it. I'm not here to spread rumors.

Comment

I won't reveal my inside to the info either.

Comment

The grad student that heads up the marketing dept?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                The grad student that heads up the marketing dept?
                Good gawd. Ok, you called me out.

Comment

I knew the MBB schedule before it was out there, besides a day switch for TV.
                  No way...

Comment

It would be that the 2 players were seen at a game sitting together. This is a fact. That does not translate to being old buddies from way back. Assuming that there is a long history might be the subjective portion. Meanwhile we should be concerned with the young men who are the active team members and move on from the disappointment that might surge with the decisions made by a young man who is no longer among the active.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I never have popcorn made at the right time.

Comment

TJ

This “TJ can’t coach defense” stuff dominated the forum exactly two years ago. All we’ve done since is win two SLT titles, completed a one-loss regular season title, took Ohio St to the buzzer in the NCAA tournament, beat Ol Miss, played Wichita St closer than anyone ever does in the OOC and recruited a player some think might just be among the best in the Summit as soon as he steps on campus. I think I’ll hold off on panicking for a couple months.....

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          It would be that the 2 players were seen at a game sitting together. This is a fact. That does not translate to being old buddies from way back. Assuming that there is a long history might be the subjective portion. Meanwhile we should be concerned with the young men who are the active team members and move on from the disappointment that might surge with the decisions made by a young man who is no longer among the active.
                          It sure would if it came from the coaching staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            This “TJ can’t coach defense” stuff dominated the forum exactly two years ago. All we’ve done since is win two SLT titles, completed a one-loss regular season title, took Ohio St to the buzzer in the NCAA tournament, beat Ol Miss, played Wichita St closer than anyone ever does in the OOC and recruited a player some think might just be among the best in the Summit as soon as he steps on campus. I think I’ll hold off on panicking for a couple months.....
                            Is this in reference to Grill? If so, then thank you for cheering me up tonight I don't know a whole lot about him, but sounds like he's going to be the real deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              Don't put me in the TJ can't coach a D. The first 10 games he looked like a fool. He figured it out! Kudos

Comment

Don't put me in the TJ can't coach a D. The first 10 games he looked like a fool. He figured it out! Kudos
                                Nah, you were the guy who said he couldn't coach offense ...
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X