Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

Charlotte has withdrawn contract for Mike Houston. I’m thinking this opens door to go to ECU who fired their coach after hearing of the leak of Houston to Charlotte. Interesting stuff happening. Also keep eye on Kansas St situation as Klieman is rumored there as s candidate if Snyder resigns.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
      Charlotte has withdrawn contract for Mike Houston. I’m thinking this opens door to go to ECU who fired their coach after hearing of the leak of Houston to Charlotte. Interesting stuff happening. Also keep eye on Kansas St situation as Klieman is rumored there as s candidate if Snyder resigns.
      Houston is/has possibly ruined 3 recruiting classes this week. Only one that is salvaged is where he chooses to coach ECU or JMU. I wonder how many of these touted JMU recruits bounce with him to wherever he ends up.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

What a mess...

Comment

Former NDSU AD, Gene Taylor, is the AD at Kansas State so he knows Klieman well. (Did Taylor hire Klieman to replace Bohl?...I'm too lazy - and lack interest - to check the date Taylor left NDSU and compare to the date Klieman became head coach for the Bison.)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Former NDSU AD, Gene Taylor, is the AD at Kansas State so he knows Klieman well. (Did Taylor hire Klieman to replace Bohl?...I'm too lazy - and lack interest - to check the date Taylor left NDSU and compare to the date Klieman became head coach for the Bison.)
            He did
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

No mention of Stig interest by any football programs for open coaching positions. Why? Don’t tell me about age ( Mack Brown 67), loyalty or homegrown. Go get your worth!

Comment

Well crap - Charlotte is where I went to grad school. Not great news for a program that is just 5 years old.
                Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                  No mention of Stig interest by any football programs for open coaching positions. Why? Don’t tell me about age ( Mack Brown 67), loyalty or homegrown. Go get your worth!
                  He will be at SDSU until he retires. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                    It most certainly is his age. He doesn't want to start all over and a school doesn't want to pay a guy for only a couple years. I laughed pretty hard at the Mack Brown comparison, so thanks for that. Talk about comparing apples to oranges
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Sounds like Klieman isn't good enough for K-State's boosters.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                        Sounds like Klieman isn't good enough for K-State's boosters.
                        Of course, his last name isn't Snyder. Too bad for them and too bad for the rest of the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                          You could always post about something else if it bothers you enough to make your first post in over a month.

What was your take on all the games you watched from the first round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Over a month, thought it was longer. It was a ****ty post by me, you know drinking. Missed all first round games by being at parents that have no internet. Worst part was being to busy to not take my medicine for the post. Still, let the cowbells go.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Never been a troll man. Not sure where that came from. I think we destroy Kennesaw next week. Not impressive at all against wofford. Play disciplined d and it could get ugly.
                            Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                            He's a big time troll. Just ignore. He'll be back again if we lose.
                            Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the x factor is going to be snyder and how he attacks the run game in the secondary. Maybe it's just me but I feel this kind of game against an option team might really prove how valuable snyder transfering in might be.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                Of course, his last name isn't Snyder. Too bad for them and too bad for the rest of the MVFC.
                                According to Football scoop twitter is that KSU zeroing I’m on Klieman as North Texas coach Littrell has removed his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X