GDT: USD Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: USD Coyotes

Kai Henry #2 for USD slaps/punches Rozeboom after the play is over and draws the unsportsmanlike. Classy organization down there. Btw, I'd put Rozeboom as a -700 favorite in that fight – Henry doesn't want that one.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Simmons takes a lot of hits. Not sure how he has made it through 11 games.

Comment

Horrendous DPI call in the endzone on the Jacks gives USD the ball 1st and goal on the 2.

Comment

Jacks stop USD on 4th down and take over again. USD has run 27 plays in the last 2 drives and come away with 0 points.

Comment

7 plays from inside the 10 and a gift penalty results in no score. Time to bury them

Comment

Would've been nice to see that fumble recovery. Sidearm camera work leaves a lot to be desired

Comment

ilu Taryn

Comment

Every time the Jacks to hand the ball off to Pierre Strong they are doing the Coyotes a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    ilu Taryn
                    He has set the bar for what it means to be a Jackrabbit QB. Since I started paying attention to SDSU football (Early 90s) he's the best we have had. Whomever steps in next year will have some large shoes to fill
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      He has set the bar for what it means to be a Jackrabbit QB. Since I started paying attention to SDSU football (Early 90s) he's the best we have had. Whomever steps in next year will have some large shoes to fill
                      Seeing that passion after that last TD run made me smile ear to ear. He's been awesome to watch for 4 years.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why, after Hale's punt, which was downed at the 17 yard line... USD took over at the 33?

The broadcast team didn't mention it. Was there a PF on SDSU or something? I didn't see or hear anything? They came back from commercial and USD was 15 yards further downfield?

Comment

More than enough SDSU scoring to keep me warm on these snow covered bleachers. Also, I spilled Fireball inside of one of my gloves. Don’t ask.

Pour it on Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            Can anyone tell me why, after Hale's punt, which was downed at the 17 yard line... USD took over at the 33?

The broadcast team didn't mention it. Was there a PF on SDSU or something? I didn't see or hear anything? They came back from commercial and USD was 15 yards further downfield?
                            A personal foul was called on Stacker after the play.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

Zim said on Twitter that there was a PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                More than enough SDSU scoring to keep me warm on these snow covered bleachers. Also, I spilled Fireball inside of one of my gloves. Don’t ask.

Pour it on Jacks!
                                I remember spilling Tattoo inside my Nike parka when I was an undergrad. Needless to say, that stuff left my arm purple for about 3 days.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X