GDT: USD Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: USD Coyotes

At least we won't have to hear any excuses for them losing for the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      And then here's the celebration. What hero he is on that sideline.

That crap by #9 may be the most classless thing I have ever seen at a sporting event.

Comment

That was a pretty cold handshake from whataboutBob to Stig after the game too.

I mean, I guess they don't have to be buds, but that was a quick one.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          That crap by #9 may be the most classless thing I have ever seen at a sporting event.
          Dude acted like that all year. I will say that it appears the Coyote fans are condemning the **** out of what happened today on the Coyote sideline, it appears we are all on the same page here.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            That was a pretty cold handshake from whataboutBob to Stig after the game too.

I mean, I guess they don't have to be buds, but that was a quick one.
            What about Bob is no Bill Murray. I knew Bill Murray. What about Bob is no Bill Murray. What about Bob is overpaid. Usually Stig has a wordy exchange, even with Bo Palini

Comment

Kennesaw St v Jacksonville St now in 4th overtime

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                What about Bob is no Bill Murray. I knew Bill Murray. What about Bob is no Bill Murray. What about Bob is overpaid. Usually Stig has a wordy exchange, even with Bo Palini
                That's why I noticed it. Usually you see Stig chat em up a bit, even pat on the back... that was as quick of a "I'm going to shake your hand and get out of here" as you'll see.

Comment

The last one on Mosely where the ball was hitting the ground about 15 yards short as contact was made was ridiculous.
                  The usd guy was pulling on zy it looked like.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wow watching usd fans celebrate a guy cheap shot hurting someone is a new low. Stay classy usd. That's why you will never be anything. You only care about beating us and playing dirty you will never win. The officials were more then helpful to usd. The hold on brown in the 4th was bs from what I saw. Had his hands inside and was blocking him back and let go as strong was running past. I think usd wr are taught to make contact and dont play the ball play the officials to get penalty.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

But i thought we were the dirtiest team in the mvfc.

Comment

Glad Gray's gone now. Hopefully the Buck Buchanan Awards panelists take conduct like that into account and remove him from any further consideration.

Comment

Wow reading usd fan board is funny. How delusional can a fan base get? Embarrassing really. Also makes me appreciate the job mods have done around here. They laugh because we were right about usd players taking cheap shots on us. If they haven't realized they really have a reputation for it. Not the first time that player had a targetting call. Having the players celebrate it really starts at the top. They rail on stig but won't look at their own program. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Wow reading usd fan board is funny. How delusional can a fan base get? Embarrassing really. Also makes me appreciate the job mods have done around here. They laugh because we were right about usd players taking cheap shots on us. If they haven't realized they really have a reputation for it. Not the first time that player had a targetting call. Having the players celebrate it really starts at the top. They rail on stig but won't look at their own program. What a joke.
                            Ok, let’s be fair for a sec. Most of the guys on their board have been pretty critical of their team for what they did, so hats off to them for that. Except for the idiot whose response was “f the bunnies.” Think he maybe got a liberal arts major there or something.... Still waiting for a response from a couple of their trolliest of trolls to pipe in, but won’t hold my breath that they will do anything but excuse it with some lame attempt to justify it.

I’m anxious to see what the excuse for this loss will be. Hell, the officials did all they could to help them out, so they don’t have that.

Comment

A bang-bang play is one thing but he had time to pull up. But the players on the field and sidelines celebrating cheap shot hurting a player is hard to take. If that was an sdsu players celebrating I would have a lot of concern and hope our AD addresses it publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                                Ok, let’s be fair for a sec. Most of the guys on their board have been pretty critical of their team for what they did, so hats off to them for that. Except for the idiot whose response was “f the bunnies.” Think he maybe got a liberal arts major there or something.... Still waiting for a response from a couple of their trolliest of trolls to pipe in, but won’t hold my breath that they will do anything but excuse it with some lame attempt to justify it.

I’m anxious to see what the excuse for this loss will be. Hell, the officials did all they could to help them out, so they don’t have that.
                                So like 3 people commented that it was bad. I w ok old hope most fans do. To me this a an issue. Hope this is brought up in the future with the media more then a lame usd driven fake cramp story we heard all week. Hope Zimmer addresses in articles or interviews. The league should be concerned with the sportsmanship issues. Again my. Concern is how usd celebrated after the hit. Not the issue of the hit which is bad enough but celebrating it is a whole new level issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X