GDT: USD Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: USD Coyotes

I just wanna throw a huge KUDOS to the O line AND WRs for their blocking. No doubt we have talented backs who are doing a great job at making the one man miss, but you don’t basically go through 3 different backs and have them ALL average around 10 ypc without some ridiculous blocking.* They have been opening some just beautiful holes that give the rb so much room to juke past the defender and the wrs have been doing a phenomenal job blocking downfield to help these runs go for tds. Their play coupled with how the defense has stepped up really has me feeling good about this team right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
      How about we wait a month or so? I'm hoping to have to spring for two playoff games'-worth of tickets in early to mid-December.
      And that trip to Frisco!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        Since this is USD related and up to the top. Go to the USD fan page and read the total melt down going on over there about their loss in MBB. It sure made chuckle!
        The guy starting that is a moron.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          The guy starting that is a moron.
          Kinda reminds me of those Ryan Miller dick smokers we had on here the season after Otz was hired.

Comment

I’ve watched the replay mutilple times of the Strong TD in the 4th quarter which was negated by the hold. I can’t find the hold called on the wideout.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              I’ve watched the replay mutilple times of the Strong TD in the 4th quarter which was negated by the hold. I can’t find the hold called on the wideout.
              You are correct horrible call! WR did a great job keeping his hands inside the shoulder pads. Blocking was excellent all day by everyone. Kudos to Sellars as well. He was punishing people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                Brown had a text book block called for a hold. He had his hands inside and stopped blocking right as psj ran past. To bad Brad knewit didn't mention it was a bad call.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by NWI_JACK View Post
                  You are correct horrible call! WR did a great job keeping his hands inside the shoulder pads. Blocking was excellent all day by everyone. Kudos to Sellars as well. He was punishing people out there.
                  Exactly. That should be a video to show WRs how to block. Unless it was someone else and you can't see it on the replay Maybe.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Exactly. That should be a video to show WRs how to block. Unless it was someone else and you can't see it on the replay Maybe.
                    I thought our defense was solid Saturday. If you take away some of the penalties that gave them first downs it was a pretty good effort by the guys. D-line keeps growing up! Our Killer B's performed well. Boom, Brandon, and Backhuis combined for 26 tackles. Couple times Boom and Brandon laid the wood together. The other Killer B, Mr. Brown, was targetted way too many times! He is going to be playing a lot of Sundays in the future!

Comment

Thanks to the Seniors and the whole team for a very satisfying win on Saturday. Blowing out the 'Yotes never gets old!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Brown had a text book block called for a hold. He had his hands inside and stopped blocking right as psj ran past. To bad Brad knewit didn't mention it was a bad call.
                        If it makes you all feel any better I saw the block recognized how great it was, saw the flag, and as Thumper can attest, proceeded to let the ref who threw that flag know how Wrong I thought he was. that call was absolute garbage that ref needs re-education. Thankfully at that point it wasn't game changing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          Thanks to the Seniors and the whole team for a very satisfying win on Saturday. Blowing out the 'Yotes never gets old!

SUPERBUNNY
                          Was Isaac Wallace honored Saturday ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
                            Was Isaac Wallace honored Saturday ?
                            Yes walked out on crutches.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              If it makes you all feel any better I saw the block recognized how great it was, saw the flag, and as Thumper can attest, proceeded to let the ref who threw that flag know how Wrong I thought he was. that call was absolute garbage that ref needs re-education. Thankfully at that point it wasn't game changing.
                              You have a certain nack for educating officials, I certainly can attest to that. Wish I could be loud and legible like slosho. I just sound like an angry Wookiee. I would also nominate the ref who threw the first horrible PI in the North endzone for retraining.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                                You have a certain nack for educating officials, I certainly can attest to that. Wish I could be loud and legible like slosho. I just sound like an angry Wookiee. I would also nominate the ref who threw the first horrible PI in the North endzone for retraining.

Not a sexist statement, but she is terrible. I've seen her work 3 games and she consistently misses the obvious PI and throws flags on some that there is absolutely nothing there! I think she had 2 the first half in the ne corner and then 3 or 4 in the sw corner in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X