Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits @ FGCU Eagles in Alico Arena(The Nest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits @ FGCU Eagles in Alico Arena(The Nest)

Daum with 3 fouls, Jenkins with 3 fouls and King just picked up his 4th.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Wow, #4 on Daum seemed pretty flaky, tipping a jump ball...maybe there was some body I didn't notice?
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Jacks have gotten themselves in serious foul trouble. Daum and King have 4 each, and and Jenkins has 3. With more than 14 minutes left.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Time for Jenkins to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Jacks have gotten themselves in serious foul trouble. Daum and King have 4 each, and and Jenkins has 3. With more than 14 minutes left.
            Maybe we need to stop fouling. Guys are going to have to pull it together to win.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

And now Jenkins has 4 fouls, too.
              This space for lease.

Comment

I've never seen such a dead crowd as FGCU's....they should be making some noise when we have the ball...but there's silence.

Comment

And now Jenkins has 4 fouls, too.
                  Daum, Jenkins and King left their brains on the plane. Just inexcusable.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Announcer (sounds like a FGCU guy) makes it would like a lot of home cooking by the refs.

Comment

Giving up so many O-boards.

Flatten is trying to put this one on his back. 4 straight points, and a FT coming up.

Comment

Tevin King fouled out. I'm just listening on the radio, but it sounds like a big share of the fouls have been offensive. The Jacks lack of experience on the bench is hurting them now. But Jacks still up by a point with 8 minutes or so to go.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Tevin King fouled out. I'm just listening on the radio, but it sounds like a big share of the fouls have been offensive. The Jacks lack of experience on the bench is hurting them now. But Jacks still up by a point with 8 minutes or so to go.
                          King ran the defender over, but the FGCU player looked to be in the restricted area.

Comment

That was a close call on King but I have to say the refs are not screwing this up....calling it close, maybe, but not calling it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              That was a close call on King but I have to say the refs are not screwing this up....calling it close, maybe, but not calling it wrong.
                              Agreed. The only one that seemed iffy was Daums 4th...but like I said, there could've been some body work I missed.

Comment

Again I say, wehre is the crowd? Your team is tied up with 4 to go....they need to be loud....

Comment

Working...
                                X