GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Creighton Bluejays @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Creighton Bluejays @ Frost

Random thought: Guebert's long sleeves literally come down over the bottom of her hands. I find that somewhat odd.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Creighton determined to not give Guebert any good looks from long distance. Only shots she has gotten are from taking it to the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Random thought: Guebert's long sleeves literally come down over the bottom of her hands. I find that somewhat odd.
        Wonder if the looser shirt feels less restrictive to her shooting form or something

Comment

seems aside from a 10 minute run from Faber we are pine bluff'in like a boss.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This has turned into a kerblastification. Bluejays scored 4 points in the 3rd.

Comment

Jacks are playing well tonight.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Wonder if the looser shirt feels less restrictive to her shooting form or something
                I get the looser shirt...it's the length that baffles me.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Cascio-Jensen's game has really progressed from last season.

Comment

I thought this one would be much tighter. The Jacks really put on a show tonight - especially on defense.

Some Summit perspective: USD beat Creighton by 12 and NDSU lost to them by 35.

#4 Baylor and Buffalo (mid-major top 10) are next, both on a neutral court. What a schedule.

Comment

Final: Jacks win! 74-48

Comment

Creighton did not shoot a free throw. Don't see that very often.

Comment

Is it considered domination when your bench outscores the opposing teams starters? Outside of Faber there was no one on that team who had an answer for the person guarding her. Impressive defense all night. Not sure why we go to a zone when the Freshman come in. They must not have mastered the defensive concepts yet.

Comment

Creighton is really down, wow. Only one of their players would get significant minutes for us. We just killed them all night. Final score was closer than the game actually was...

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Final: Jacks win! 74-48
                              Hola, I sent you a PM can you see it? Sorry everybody else for this post

Comment

postgame
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X