GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Creighton Bluejays @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Creighton Bluejays @ Frost

The Big East preseason 4th place team Creighton comes to Frost tonight. It would be great if we could give them a taste of the Marquette game! Creighton has lost some players to graduation, but they are still fairly stiff. They stiffed the Bison in Fargo by about 25. Senior Faber is averaging 22 first 2 games. Creighton is beatable since the Yotes handled them in Omaha the first game of the year. It should be a good day for a crowd as the weather is mild. The game is on Midco and ESPN+. This will be the last game for the women until after Thanksgiving when they play Baylor in Las Vegas. The friendly confines of Frost Arena should steer the women to a win. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Creighton Bluejays @ Frost

We should win by 15, but they always play us tough. The yotes beat them in their place so I feel pretty good about tonight. Hard to tell anything from ndsu game, they are absolutely terrible and may have an interim coach by mid season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
      We should win by 15, but they always play us tough. The yotes beat them in their place so I feel pretty good about tonight. Hard to tell anything from ndsu game, they are absolutely terrible and may have an interim coach by mid season.
      Agree, the Blue Jays will put up a good fight, they always do, but so has everyone else we've played so far, I think the Home Court wins this one.

Comment

Notice anything disturbingly wrong with the Espn+ graphic (also visible here)?
        Notice Anything Wrong.jpg

Comment

Jacks are playing really good D. 11-0 midway through the first. Bluejays haven't gotten anything close to a good shot yet

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Notice anything disturbingly wrong with the Espn+ graphic (also visible here)?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]979[/ATTACH]
            right, I was just coming here to complain. someone please send a email to espn to explain we are different schools.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Jacks are playing really good D. 11-0 midway through the first. Bluejays haven't gotten anything close to a good shot yet
              then we give up 10 points in 2 minutes. make that 12 in 3 minutes.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                right, I was just coming here to complain. someone please send a email to espn to explain we are different schools.
                I tweeted them about it. The logo mistake is worse than calling Jacks "San Diego State," right?

Comment

Those Selland fouls were big. She was a big reason why #45 was quiet the first 5:00 and is obviously a huge factor on offense. Glad to see Miller step up big at the end of the quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    I tweeted them about it. The logo mistake is worse than calling Jacks "San Diego State," right?
                    Its insulting for sure. Its probably USD colluding with ESPN to not show SDSU logos. Its clearly USD LOGOGATE effort to keep us off of ESPN.

Comment

Sounds like we need to guard Faber, she is keeping them in the game for sure.

Comment

Its insulting for sure. Its probably USD colluding with ESPN to not show SDSU logos. Its clearly USD LOGOGATE effort to keep us off of ESPN.
                        I tweeted Athletics too. It'd be cool if they could have a SVP-like interplay with one of ESPN's on-air personalities.

Comment

Glad to see that ESPN is showing the halftime show of the actual game that is being played. I finally got tired of that canned feature on Coach K and Grayson Allen that they showed during every game last season after seeing it about 40 times ( was actually tired of it after seeing it once.)

Comment

Sounds like we need to guard Faber, she is keeping them in the game for sure.
                            Easier said than done. She’s like a tall version of Guebert. Legit.

You have to be very happy with a 16 pt lead considering Sellabd spent 15 min on the bench. We’re killing them in the paint even without her.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Glad to see that ESPN is showing the halftime show of the actual game that is being played. I finally got tired of that canned feature on Coach K and Grayson Allen that they showed during every game last season after seeing it about 40 times ( was actually tired of it after seeing it once.)
                              Think that's one of the benefits of it being aired on Midco too.

Comment

Working...
                              X