Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Screw the U

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    somewhat related: In men's basketball, Hi-Point University 60, USD 56. I suppose we're going to hear about how the Jacks caused that loss, too.
    I thought you were joking with that school name....but nope.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I misspelled it: it is High Point, private school in High Point, N Carolina. About 5200 students. Started in 1924. An alum we all know? Tubby Smith.

Comment

I misspelled it: it is High Point, private school in High Point, N Carolina. About 5200 students. Started in 1924. An alum we all know? Tubby Smith.
        Isn't Tubby coaching there now ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Isn't Tubby coaching there now ?
          Yes and prior to tonight with a win over USD wiki said Tubby was 0-2 at his alma mater. Clearly Mr. Lee was outcoached, and probably had some blue and yellow clad fans sitting back of him and were heckling Mr. Lee. That is what caused the USD loss to High Point. Tubby is 67 and most likely looking to build his 401k by taking this job.

Comment

somewhat related: In men's basketball, Hi-Point University 60, USD 56. I suppose we're going to hear about how the Jacks caused that loss, too.
            I am sure the win was aided by cramps
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Hung out at a tailgate with a few Coyote fans on Saturday. All they could talk about was "Cramp Gate" from last year. It was hilarious. That's all they've got folks. Their team should have learned a trick or two from it. They could have used a few "cramp" breaks Saturday to slow the Jacks down.

Loved the suite full of Coyote fans above us. They were shell shocked when we marched down the field on the opening drive. Then they were crazy loud after they scored in three plays. Didn't hear another peep out of them. Thanks for the suite rental mutts!

They suck. We blasted them. Back to irrelovance Coyotes. Buh bye!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                Yote half-time speech:

Anyhow, I understand y'all are tired and don't see the point of all this. It's the last game of season. We are down 30. Our strategy of trying to get injury time outs for frost bite has seemed to backfire on us. I have not answers. I mean, seriously. Our season was over weeks ago. What we doing here?... Well seniors, if you feel the need to go out with a bang, have at it. A couple guys had fun doing that 4 years ago, the last time we were up here with nothing to play for. As for the rest of you, I'll tell you what. If everyone participates and tries real hard, I promise to buy everyone ice cream after the game.
                Wow, I'm amazed how close my bad attempt at creative writing was to reality. Now the real question: Did Coach Bob pull through and get everyone ice cream after the game? Can anyone verify this?

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                  Yote half-time speech:

Well men, things started out great today. Since they built the new DJD, we didn't have worry about incoming snowballs while entering the field. Last time we had to endure that bombardment, it hurt. Especially on the inside. Now, I can't explain why we got pelted with snow on our way back to the locker room just now. I thought that was supposed to be our fan section that we were running by.

Anyhow, I understand y'all are tired and don't see the point of all this. It's the last game of season. We are down 30. Our strategy of trying to get injury time outs for frost bite has seemed to backfire on us. I have not answers. I mean, seriously. Our season was over weeks ago. What we doing here?... Well seniors, if you feel the need to go out with a bang, have at it. A couple guys had fun doing that 4 years ago, the last time we were up here with nothing to play for. As for the rest of you, I'll tell you what. If everyone participates and tries real hard, I promise to buy everyone ice cream after the game.

Ok, let's get out there and focus. You guys got 30 min left, and you got to prove it before we go get ice cream. Yotes on 3! 1.. 2.. 3..
                  You nailed it, SJ. This is funny.
                  The Coyotes' loss was convincing enough that it can't even qualify as a moral victory for them.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

There’s a rumor circulating about coaching changes for USD football. No specifics yet. Assistants? Maybe Coach Bob desires another intra-conference move and has his eye on the NDSU women’s basketball job?

Last edited by JackJD; 12-01-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Boring Bob has been pretty quiet ever since a few members of his undisciplined team celebrated Mike Johnson's penalized cheap shot again the Jacks' Adam Anderson.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

A Yote fan tweeted at Coach Stig about our football playoff attendance. Weak smack sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          A Yote fan tweeted at Coach Stig about our football playoff attendance. Weak smack sauce.
                          Link? This is why you have an anonymous Twitter account... to fire back at idiots like this.

Comment

That 2 cents worth is as classy as high 5 after a target call. Both persons have an inflated value of the action and their ability.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                Link? This is why you have an anonymous Twitter account... to fire back at idiots like this.
                                Cappin has a burner account? Do share...
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X