Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw the U

Default Re: Screw the U

Quote Originally Posted by Justwin View Post
    You meant when they lose they will need to make up a new whiny excuse?
    I'm perfectly okay with them re-using the same whiny excuse as last year, although I'll admit it's tough to explain cramps in 20 degree weather. Frostbite, maybe?
    "I think we'll be OK"

How about not relying on a gimmicky offensive system that can affected by opponent injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    I'm perfectly okay with them re-using the same whiny excuse as last year, although I'll admit it's tough to explain cramps in 20 degree weather. Frostbite, maybe?
    More muscles strains seem to happen in the cold. What's fun is it's always something with usd fans. Like we cheat or the refs or something every time to screw them over.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

A blow out would be great, but I will take a one point win. We will lose to USD in the future, it might happen tomorrow, but 18 years of Coyote football misery is good for a Jackrabbit's soul.

somewhat related: In men's basketball, Hi-Point University 60, USD 56. I suppose we're going to hear about how the Jacks caused that loss, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    somewhat related: In men's basketball, Hi-Point University 60, USD 56. I suppose we're going to hear about how the Jacks caused that loss, too.
    I thought you were joking with that school name....but nope.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

I misspelled it: it is High Point, private school in High Point, N Carolina. About 5200 students. Started in 1924. An alum we all know? Tubby Smith.

I misspelled it: it is High Point, private school in High Point, N Carolina. About 5200 students. Started in 1924. An alum we all know? Tubby Smith.
    Isn't Tubby coaching there now ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Isn't Tubby coaching there now ?
    Yes and prior to tonight with a win over USD wiki said Tubby was 0-2 at his alma mater. Clearly Mr. Lee was outcoached, and probably had some blue and yellow clad fans sitting back of him and were heckling Mr. Lee. That is what caused the USD loss to High Point. Tubby is 67 and most likely looking to build his 401k by taking this job.

I am sure the win was aided by cramps
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.