Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw the U

550678_3431877816012_1647553236_n.jpg

It's hard to smack on a team that hasn't won in a generation, but it's still the U. Hope we Pine Bluff 'em.

Will they still bring their cheerleaders now that there's nowhere for them to graze at halftime?
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Screw the U

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]978[/ATTACH]

It's hard to smack on a team that hasn't won in a generation, but it's still the U. Hope we Pine Bluff 'em.

Will they still bring their cheerleaders now that there's nowhere for them to graze at halftime?
    Wonder how the delusional Coyote fans are handling this season...this was, after all, they year SDSU was supposed to regress without Goedert and Wieneke to throw to ... TC was going to struggle.
    -and they were in year 3 of Coach Nielsen, and were going to be so much improved over last season.

Hope you enjoyed your one playoff appearance! It might be a few more years, the way it looks down south.

Comment

Yote half-time speech:

Well men, things started out great today. Since they built the new DJD, we didn't have worry about incoming snowballs while entering the field. Last time we had to endure that bombardment, it hurt. Especially on the inside. Now, I can't explain why we got pelted with snow on our way back to the locker room just now. I thought that was supposed to be our fan section that we were running by.

Anyhow, I understand y'all are tired and don't see the point of all this. It's the last game of season. We are down 30. Our strategy of trying to get injury time outs for frost bite has seemed to backfire on us. I have not answers. I mean, seriously. Our season was over weeks ago. What we doing here?... Well seniors, if you feel the need to go out with a bang, have at it. A couple guys had fun doing that 4 years ago, the last time we were up here with nothing to play for. As for the rest of you, I'll tell you what. If everyone participates and tries real hard, I promise to buy everyone ice cream after the game.

Ok, let's get out there and focus. You guys got 30 min left, and you got to prove it before we go get ice cream. Yotes on 3! 1.. 2.. 3..

Comment

Well the 'Yotes have played us close that past few years and they seem pretty happy about winning moral victories. If we called this the Moral Victory Bowl, the 'Yotes would be undefeated.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
          Well the 'Yotes have played us close that past few years and they seem pretty happy about winning moral victories. If we called this the Moral Victory Bowl, the 'Yotes would be undefeated.
          CAN YOU SAY CRAMPGATE ! Oh crap not that again. Lets hope we open up big on these guys and send them packing back to Vermin. town,=

Comment

I love Coyote week! Time to piss pound the pups again!!!

GBGBGJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              CAN YOU SAY CRAMPGATE ! Oh crap not that again. Lets hope we open up big on these guys and send them packing back to Vermin. town,=
              Yes, send them packing but let's be good hosts and give them all a tube of Preparation H on their way out 🤣🤣

Comment

who's going to do look a likes?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

If we do lose, we’ll have to make sure to make some big whiny excuse and make it go on long enough that the Argus dedicates an entire article about it prior to next years game...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                    If we do lose, we’ll have to make sure to make some big whiny excuse and make it go on long enough that the Argus dedicates an entire article about it prior to next years game...
                    You meant when they lose they will need to make up a new whiny excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      You meant when they lose they will need to make up a new whiny excuse?
                      I'm perfectly okay with them re-using the same whiny excuse as last year, although I'll admit it's tough to explain cramps in 20 degree weather. Frostbite, maybe?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

How about not relying on a gimmicky offensive system that can affected by opponent injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          I'm perfectly okay with them re-using the same whiny excuse as last year, although I'll admit it's tough to explain cramps in 20 degree weather. Frostbite, maybe?
                          More muscles strains seem to happen in the cold. What's fun is it's always something with usd fans. Like we cheat or the refs or something every time to screw them over.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

A blow out would be great, but I will take a one point win. We will lose to USD in the future, it might happen tomorrow, but 18 years of Coyote football misery is good for a Jackrabbit's soul.

Comment

somewhat related: In men's basketball, Hi-Point University 60, USD 56. I suppose we're going to hear about how the Jacks caused that loss, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X