X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD week

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Because he faked it, duh.

I hope we actually have someone blatantly fake cramps this time, just to troll them.
    Do you think refs would flag them given the history?

Comment

Jacks giving away bomber hats to first 1k fans at game on Sat. (https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...67301434798080). Awesome swag item!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I think the forced outrage of a few Yotes fans over cramping is hilarious.

When I was running in high school and then at SDSU, I would go through periods of struggling with leg cramps. I take Cox at his word. The few Yotes fans who dwell on cramps have brain cramps. USD's loss wasn't caused by leg cramps.

People can talk about cramps all day long but last year's game won't have any impact on Saturday's game.

Prediction: Stig adds another W to his record against USD and as a result, a few of the Yotes persuassion will be outraged about something stupid.
        Once you crap its much easier to cramp again and again which is often why its the same player/s who they come out, drink a little water then right back in. It happens a lot in the dome. A lot of the high school championship games players would cramp up. Especially when you don't play in it that often.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Maybe the refs weren't paying attention and thought the matchup was the Corn "Slowdown"?

Comment

Maybe the refs weren't paying attention and thought the matchup was the Corn "Slowdown"?
            Haha, I was more worried about this Sat. Be curious if it'd be a point of emphasis in pre-game discussions with coaches

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Once you crap its much easier to cramp again and again which is often why its the same player/s who they come out, drink a little water then right back in. It happens a lot in the dome. A lot of the high school championship games players would cramp up. Especially when you don't play in it that often.
              So, goon, you recommend no pre-game crapping?

Comment

So, goon, you recommend no pre-game crapping?
                Better be adept at shimmying out of coveralls and hope you have the ol' West style longjohns with the buttocks flap then.

Might want to have a Cap'n & Pedialyte in the flask to get your electrolytes too

Comment

Better be adept at shimmying out of coveralls and hope you have the ol' West style longjohns with the buttocks flap then.

Might want to have a Cap'n & Pedialyte in the flask to get your electrolytes too
                  Sh!t happens.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Sh!t happens.
                    Jacks could capitalize on that sentiment by having a "bomber hats and Bismol" promo

Comment

Goon, I have to hand it to you. I get more enjoyment from you wrestling with your phone's keyboard. Your typing miscues spell actual words that kinda make sense! The other day you typed "scramp" which causes me to think "okay, this guy being clever or what?" and I have to start checking the Urban Dictionary and other sources to determine if there's some hidden meaning or just an extra "s". Urban Dictionary says this about "scramp":

The act, thought, or feeling of a word that is terribly versatile in function.
                      O: "Where were you?"
                      E: "I was just scramping around."

"You tryna scramp?"

"That s**t is scrampy."

Hmmm.

Comment

If you read Zim’s article today he asked a couple of local refs and they said it would be highly unlikely unless you knew for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I think so too. Don't care though.
                          My stance is I'm not sure if we were faking cramps, I just hope we were.

Well executed "trolling" is a thing of beauty.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

I think the forced outrage of a few Yotes fans over cramping is hilarious.

When I was running in high school and then at SDSU, I would go through periods of struggling with leg cramps. I take Cox at his word. The few Yotes fans who dwell on cramps have brain cramps. USD's loss wasn't caused by leg cramps.

People can talk about cramps all day long but last year's game won't have any impact on Saturday's game.

Prediction: Stig adds another W to his record against USD and as a result, a few of the Yotes persuassion will be outraged about something stupid.
                            Running too many plays in order to throw the defense off is likewise a scandal. You should have to huddle after each play. That too, is a scandal in itself when you dont. Fair is fair.

Comment

I'm cramping up just reading about all the cramping.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                                I'm cramping up just reading about all the cramping.
                                Oh crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X