Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOC Summit MBB

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Summit gets a couple of big games today against power conferences. Omaha goes to Ames to lose 82-55. NDSU travels to Gonzaga. Zags have game in hand with 10 minutes to go leading 83-38. The bus has been running since halftime.
    Not surprising there, as Gonzaga is good enough to beat the Cleveland Cavs. (just a little jab at the Dook fans out there )

Comment

Coyote Men tied with Baylor with 15 minutes left in the game. Led most of the first half.

Comment

12-0 run by Baylor in last 5 minutes give win over Yotes 63-57. Burch Manning 17 pts and 14 boards.

UND goes cold at end of game as Montana State wins 81-76.
        Last edited by OldHare; 11-27-2018, 09:55 PM.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

12-0 run by Baylor in last 5 minutes give win over Yotes 63-57. Burch Manning 17 pts and 14 boards.
          Baylor is towards the bottom of the Big 12, but still it’s the Big 12 so a good showing by the Yotes
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Didn't want to post this in a football thread where it was being talked about, but still wanted to share it if some of you haven't seen it yet.

The Jacks will be playing on a familiar court on Saturday when they play UNI in US Bank Stadium. It appears the Sioux Falls court used for The Summit League Tournament is being used for the games this weekend. I think it's kind of silly they didn't use something a bit closer, but South Dakota will take this.

If nothing else, I think this favors the Jacks. I believe they have lost a total of 1 game on that court.

https://www.keloland.com/sports/foot...lls/1622762008
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
              Didn't want to post this in a football thread where it was being talked about, but still wanted to share it if some of you haven't seen it yet.

The Jacks will be playing on a familiar court on Saturday when they play UNI in US Bank Stadium. It appears the Sioux Falls court used for The Summit League Tournament is being used for the games this weekend. I think it's kind of silly they didn't use something a bit closer, but South Dakota will take this.

If nothing else, I think this favors the Jacks. I believe they have lost a total of 1 game on that court.

https://www.keloland.com/sports/foot...lls/1622762008
              At first I thought it was kind of silly, then in later pictures you can see they covered the Summit League and Sioux Falls text with new logos. I imagine transporting the floor from Sioux Falls was much cheaper than buying a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                At first I thought it was kind of silly, then in later pictures you can see they covered the Summit League and Sioux Falls text with new logos. I imagine transporting the floor from Sioux Falls was much cheaper than buying a new one!
                This makes more sense now reading this.. And the fact they will get a new floor for the final four in the spring. Here is the floor with the updated logos: https://twitter.com/usbankstadium/status/1067591388798361602

Comment

UND goes cold at end of game as Montana State wins 81-76.
                  No way USD should have lost that game. Led the entire way and went cold and turnover prone in the last 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    This makes more sense now reading this.. And the fact they will get a new floor for the final four in the spring. Here is the floor with the updated logos: https://twitter.com/usbankstadium/status/1067591388798361602
                    I attended a Final Four several years ago...was told* that the NCAA brings in a new court for the tourney and then sells the court when the tourney is concluded.

*I didn't attempt to verify the claim but it made sense. Clearly the court was brand new when the tourney started.

Comment

Denver loses at home to Northern Colorado 88-72.

Ft Wayne wins big at Eastern Illinois 104-60.

WIU whoops SIUE 83-58 in Macomb.

Omaha goes to Arizona State to be edged 83-65.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        I attended a Final Four several years ago...was told* that the NCAA brings in a new court for the tourney and then sells the court when the tourney is concluded.

*I didn't attempt to verify the claim but it made sense. Clearly the court was brand new when the tourney started.
                        I think the Summit League court is an old Final Four court
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

ouch ouch UMKC beats Ft Wayne 90-73

Drake 95 Bison 88

Idaho 67 North Dakota 54

Yotes 68 UC Bakersfield 56

WIU 70 SEMO 63

Utah Valley 98 Denver 75

Comment

ORU(3-7) has the lone Summit MBB game today as they travel to SMU. SMU wins 79-67.

Comment

The Summit League game for the night sees the Bison(2-7) lose to Iowa State 81-59.

Comment

Yotes go to Colorado Buffaloes and are stampeded 82-58.

Comment

Working...
                                X