Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance & Alcohol

Default Re: Attendance & Alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    so all of us who are cheap just need to make friends with some college kids before the game and get all of us in the door for 5 bucks each that sounds good. I am just kidding of course.
    ah brings back memories of gathering student id s for out of town friends.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    Totally did that as well. My girlfriend at the time now my wife came up to visit and we went to a basketball game and only ID we could borrow was a guy friend of ours who was gone for the weekend and probably the only time when she swiped the ID the ticket lady checked it and ask why she had Dustin's ID and my wife's reply shoot I must have grabbed my boyfriend's ID by mistake then she let her in. Probably the only time a ticket lady ever checked the ID. I dont know how that would work now but it worked 17 years ago.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

In keeping up with the theme of this thread I can promise I will be in attendance this weekend and I will be consuming alcohol.

Go Jacks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    It use to be that students only had to show their ID rather than have it swiped to get into Coughlin-Alumni. We took advantage of this by having the actual students at SDSU pass through the southwest entrance first, then they would take a hard right and hand their IDs through the chain-link fence to the non-SDSU students on the outside. Worked every time without question.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Thought it was cool to have AD Sell and Coaches Henderson and Hahn walking through the east side crowd prior to this evening's Beef Bowl thanking fans for attending. It's not the first time I've seen coaches or Justin Sell at games, but it was neat seeing them walking through the stands interacting with fans.
    Last edited by jakejc795; 09-22-2019 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Missing apostrophe

Quote Originally Posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Thought it was cool to have AD Sell and Coaches Henderson and Hahn walking through the east side crowd prior to this evenings Beef Bowl thanking fans for attending. It's not the first time I've seen coaches or Justin Sell at games, but it was neat seeing them walking through the stands interacting with fans.
    Stig came through the library lots, thought that was pretty cool.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Stig came through the library lots, thought that was pretty cool.
    Darn it; that would've been awesome. I used to see him riding his scooter when I was walking to summer classes/office hours, but that's the nearest Stig sighting I've had.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVpIMXeQcIk

This is the 2017 Marker game, filmed entirely from the east side. I don't want to contribute more to the thread drift in the SUU game thread.

Obviously, that 2017 game was a louder environment than normal, but it gives an idea of the view from the east side. And it's also just a fun one to rewatch...

As said in the SUU thread FOMO is what we are referring to on filming West side. Not to mention showing off the facility.

Couldn't make the game and watched on ESPN+. Thought Midco did much better and mainly filled in with close up shots of the crowd and students. Just need 1 camera from the East to show the overall crowd.

An upside down rabbit occasionally should be the least of concerns.

That said East side crowd looked decent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks99 View Post
    As said in the SUU thread FOMO is what we are referring to on filming West side. Not to mention showing off the facility.

Couldn't make the game and watched on ESPN+. Thought Midco did much better and mainly filled in with close up shots of the crowd and students. Just need 1 camera from the East to show the overall crowd.

An upside down rabbit occasionally should be the least of concerns.

That said East side crowd looked decent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    FYI NDSU to offer Beer and Wine at Basketball games
    https://twitter.com/The_BrakeDown/st...80494111166468