Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Military Appreciation game

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Mobile QB -- meet Iowa's Trio of Terror (Backhaus, Rozeboom, and Snyder)
    Rozebooms usually good for a spy. Backhaus can run and Snyder hits like a train.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
      Rozebooms usually good for a spy. Backhaus can run and Snyder hits like a train.
      My Iowa boys! Like that those three are getting to 100%! I'll predict 2 to's created by that trio!

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
        My Iowa boys! Like that those three are getting to 100%! I'll predict 2 to's created by that trio!
        Something tells me Snyder forces a fumble this afternoon, which Rozeboom recovers and takes to house.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
          Spies can be terrifying

Comment

Damn, shouldn't taken that to a bookie and see if they would have taken that bet. 2 picks by my boys! Love how this defense is running to the ball. 4 tackles by our safeties is a great sign of a front 7 dominating the game. I know we probably won't see many offensive lines as porous as Missouri Sate.

Comment

I know we probably won't see many offensive lines as porous as Missouri Sate.
              USD may have something to say about that. Their Oline is pathetic.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Tough offense to defend. Luckily they are pretty average in the trenches. We'll see some RPO, some triple option out of the pistol, and we'll see some deep balls. Our corners will have to play well. They will be left on an island with some taller WR's. I think we'll handle their run game and option game. The RPO pass may give us a little issues and the 1 on 1 balls we will have to win. QB is a tough dude. He'll run the ball 15-20 times week in and week out. He'll take some hits and keep on getting up. Offensively, I agree, they are not the most talented or disciplined. We'll have to be great on special teams again and win the turnover battle. I'd like to say it will be more the 31-17 variety w/ the weather being a factor. I think the poor conditions will favor them, but ball security could be an issue.
                I didn't think we'd shut down their QB and their multi-dimensional offense, but our d-line really put the hammer to him early and he was never comfortable after that. I would have been thrilled with the defense holding them to 17. 7 was beyon my thought possible. It appeared they didn't like the cold or wetness. I didn't think it changed us one bit. The toughness in November will pay off for us moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  USD may have something to say about that. Their Oline is pathetic.
                  Careful, its the same line as last year. Let's not poke the under performing American Jackal.

Comment

Originally posted by NCCDays View Post
                    Careful, its the same line as last year. Let's not poke the under performing American Jackal.
                    Strevelor masked a lot of their inadequacies last season with his mobility. They always "play up" against us so I'm sure it'll be a struggle no matter how much **** I talk on this fan forum.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                    X