X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: Illinois State Redbirds

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Bergstrom coaches the safeties.
    Totally forgot we hired him. His 2nd or 3rd season? I was thinking Coach Jackson has all the db's.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
      Totally forgot we hired him. His 2nd or 3rd season? I was thinking Coach Jackson has all the db's.
      Coach Bergstrom was hired in March 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Backhaus is still dealing with injuries as well, right?

Snyder is fun to watch. His intensity kind of reminds me of Rogers and Domino from classic Jacks teams
        I though Logan's was just an arm contusion. It could be they were watching his snaps, but I saw it before he was injured as well. Chemistry is important on defense and I'm just afraid playing 20+ defensive players impacts our ability to communicate and trust each other. Getting a series to a backup is one thing, but in and out and in and out w/ back 7 defenders is hard to be successful. I've coached defenses and I would never be comfortable playing that many guys in the back end and feel the group could really grow together cohesively. The positive of it is that it builds depth, but it's getting crunch time. We can't afford another loss and have to play and extra playoff game and add an extra travel date. Probably not playing in Frisco with that type of playoff schedule.

Comment

For as miserable as the Rabbits effort was at UNI yesterday was excellent. The defense was solid and offense was well balanced. It was a fun game to watch. It's so strange to me how some teams just have you number. UNI just has our number for some reason. Nice work yesterday Rabbits. Keep it rolling in November!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
          X