# 52 - CBS Sports - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 52 - CBS Sports - Thoughts?

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-rankings-1-353-from-kansas-to-no-353-and-an-interesting-fact-on-every-team/

Go Rabbits!

Re: # 52 - CBS Sports - Thoughts?

[QUOTE=6-4-3 Jackrabbit;335780]https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-rankings-1-353-from-kansas-to-no-353-and-an-interesting-fact-on-every-team/

Go Rabbits!
    [/QUOTE

Nevada is 3rd on the list. That would be a great game for us to win. The lowest ranked Summit team is UND at 318.

Comment

Only two Summit teams in the top 50% - Jacks at 52 and USD at 125. And the Jacks 101 spots higher than UNI. When has that ever happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Only two Summit teams in the top 50% - Jacks at 52 and USD at 125. And the Jacks 101 spots higher than UNI. When has that ever happened ?
        I will be in the Cities for the UNI game. I hope we are that much better and kick their butts

Comment

The Jacks will be on the court next week already (and WBB tomorrow night). This should be a fun one.

To climb on that list we’ll need a couple big wins. Will our freshmen-loaded bench be up to speed in time to get there? A couple of them are going to be relied on pretty heavily. Will Daum’s body transformation program be worked out in time? I’m glad to hear we left Skinny-Daum in Canada. I’m excited to see what Flatten does too. He looked obviously more aggressive in Canada and TJ mentioned expecting to see him go to a new level. Should be fun, even if it takes a few games to get the train rolling.

Comment

Working...
          X