GDT: @ Northern Iowa Illegal Cologne Ingredients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Northern Iowa Illegal Cologne Ingredients

Who coaches these players to catch a punt at the 5? Sheer stupidity.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Pick Six UNI

Comment

And a pick 6 will end it.

Comment

Sdsu coaches doing what they do...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked like TC's arm was hit on the pick 6.

Comment

Not surprised by the result. That is just what this program does.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                Who coaches these players to catch a punt at the 5? Sheer stupidity.
                I think you can get an application form somewhere. And you can do a better job?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Looked like TC's arm was hit on the pick 6.
                  I can't blame TC for this game. The O-line was awful. The coaching decisions were bizarre at times. Basically giving back the 57-yard FG, for example with the dumb on-side kick. What in the heck was that? I'm running out of patience with our coaching staff.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Well thank God we got our "dud" game out of the way with Indiana State....

On paper, it gets tougher next week. Drop the game to the Redbirds, and we're on the playoff bubble needing to win out to go 7-3. Just a terrible performance today by everything involved with the offensive side of the ball.

Comment

Okay everyone pile on the coaches, they are all stupid and dont have a clue about winning a game.

Comment

Nothing surprising about this. For 20 years, it's been the same thing over and over. Inconsistent. Losing games we're "supposed" to win. That was a pretty shabby performance. But raise your hand if you didn't see it coming.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Nothing surprising about this. For 20 years, it's been the same thing over and over. Inconsistent. Losing games we're "supposed" to win. That was a pretty shabby performance. But raise your hand if you didn't see it coming.
                          Hand raised.

Comment

Agreed. UNI is a good team, and we just got beat a few times. The play calling was obviously hampered by the ineptitude of the O line, but it was still head scratching at times. Whole offense was out of sync.

And that stupid onside kick. One of the most bizarre calls I think I've ever seen. The risk-reward there just makes no sense.

Comment

Fact: We had a lot of injuries.

Fact 2: The excuses will be never-ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                I believe it is called a onside kick.
                                "Inside kick" = onside kick in a dome??

Comment

Working...
                                X