Injury updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury updates

Does any one have a list of those injured. Westside maybe? I was trying to think of who might be coming back and whose hurt now. Really seems like the team has more injuries then usual. Wish we had a bye week now. If people are in the loop you can keep us up to date here.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: Injury updates

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Does any one have a list of those injured. Westside maybe? I was trying to think of who might be coming back and whose hurt now. Really seems like the team has more injuries then usual. Wish we had a bye week now. If people are in the loop you can keep us up to date here.
    Check out Zim’s notebook tweet. He has a list.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Check out Zim’s notebook tweet. He has a list.
      Dont follow zim on tweet, a link perhaps? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Dont follow zim on tweet, a link perhaps? Please?
        About 3/4 of way through article.

Comment

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...291856896?s=21

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Injury updates

Nevermind
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I’m kinda wondering who are the guys that are banged up and playing at >100%
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                  I’m kinda wondering who are the guys that are banged up and playing at >100%
                  We can always use more guys who, although banged up, play at greater than 100 per cent!

On a serious note: look how important the players at the bottom of a depth chart can be in a year like this one. We have guys who haven't seen a lot of playing time that are ready to step in and do their job well. Good recruiting over the past several years!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    We can always use more guys who, although banged up, play at greater than 100 per cent!

On a serious note: look how important the players at the bottom of a depth chart can be in a year like this one. We have guys who haven't seen a lot of playing time that are ready to step in and do their job well. Good recruiting over the past several years!
                    Per tail gate talk before the game:
                    Rozeboom nursing elbow and shoulder
                    Cox is nursing pretty good shoulder injury- saw him in pain several times over the past 2 weeks. I'm guessing that will be something that he'll deal with the rest of the season.
                    Snyder quad contusion/bursa sac
                    Lewis - Dealing with a back issue- those can be lingering and even season ending.

Injuries during the game:
                    Wallace - hip dislocation
                    Manchigiah - looked like the were looking at his eye- guessing he got poked
                    Strong Jr. looked like an arm/shoulder injury -it appeared he was in a sling
                    Backhuis - I heard anywhere from him getting dinged to an arm injury
                    Jordan Brown - They were looking at his upper calf or perhaps behind his knee. No idea what that could be

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                      Cox is nursing pretty good shoulder injury- saw him in pain several times over the past 2 weeks. I'm guessing that will be something that he'll deal with the rest of the season.
                      Lewis - Dealing with a back issue- those can be lingering and even season ending.

Jordan Brown - They were looking at his upper calf or perhaps behind his knee. No idea what that could be

Thanks for the rundown BULLDOG!

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post

Given the injury situation, I was surprised to see Snyder on the field through the final play and Rozeboom and Cox out there until the last few plays. And after the whole end of the game deal during the New Hampshire play-off game a year ago, I was really surprised to see TC out there for the entire game.

Comment

It appears to me if we were to lose a guy to a obvious season/career ending injury, RB would be my choice. It appears we have enough depth there to not feel the pain too bad. With that said, I hope that Isaac can make a full recovery, so he doesn't have to deal with this the rest of his life. Has anyone checked into UNI? Are they banged up, or relatively healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            It appears to me if we were to lose a guy to a obvious season/career ending injury, RB would be my choice. It appears we have enough depth there to not feel the pain too bad. With that said, I hope that Isaac can make a full recovery, so he doesn't have to deal with this the rest of his life. Has anyone checked into UNI? Are they banged up, or relatively healthy?
                            Sounds like one of the LBs (Kolarevic) and a LT (Twait) were dinged up. Article mentions DB (Williams) suffering cramps, but that just might be due to playing in the Dakotadump. Wonder if Farley will use a similar defensive alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                              Sounds like one of the LBs (Kolarevic) and a LT (Twait) were dinged up. Article mentions DB (Williams) suffering cramps, but that just might be due to playing in the Dakotadump. Wonder if Farley will use a similar defensive alignment.
                              Are a couple of those guys studs, or just good players. I am not familiar with their lineup? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X