X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross vs. Wilson #2 All Star Classic

http://www.nwcaonline.com/gross-wils...-star-classic/

Re: Gross vs. Wilson #2 All Star Classic

Does this mean Gross will wrestle at 141 for the season? I know that there was mention of this last year in an interview to help him better prepare for a post NCAA career. But I hadn't seen anything since then. That could have a big impact on our lineup if he moves up.

Comment

This was on the Guillotine.

Pat Pop said they are wrestling at 135.4 due to Seth Gross having a dual meet the following weekend (my guess is descent plan).

Comment

Is this match still happening? if you go to the website, Gross and Wilson are no longer on it.
        https://www.goallstarclassic.com/

Comment

I saw on twitter the match has been cancelled.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Why isn't gross wrestling this year? Saw the osu scores and he wasn't listed again. Probably missed the discussion on him.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Why isn't gross wrestling this year? Saw the osu scores and he wasn't listed again. Probably missed the discussion on him.
              He’s injured

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                He has an issue with his back. Sounds like it is something that he's been dealing with off and on since high school. It evidently really flared up on him early this season.

I think he is close to getting back, I read somewhere he was a match time decision at OSU.

If this was the end of the season I have a feeling he'd be wrestling. They are resting him to try to get him 100%.

Comment

I would hope that Seth and the coaching staff doesn’t fall into the pressure and hype of winning duals and getting Seth premier matchups UNTIL he is 100 percent and at the top of his game. Gear up for late season success.

Comment

The staff has Seth's best interest in mind. This is about Seth repeating as a national champ, that will carry far more weight than an extra dual win or two.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                      I would hope that Seth and the coaching staff doesn’t fall into the pressure and hype of winning duals and getting Seth premier matchups UNTIL he is 100 percent and at the top of his game. Gear up for late season success.
                      The interview I watched with Seth seemed to say exactly this. They are looking at the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        The staff has Seth's best interest in mind. This is about Seth repeating as a national champ, that will carry far more weight than an extra dual win or two.
                        Echo this. If you listen to Coach Hahn talk at all he wants Seth at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          The interview I watched with Seth seemed to say exactly this. They are looking at the big picture.
                          That’s good to hear. Haven’t been in the loop 100% wrestling wise- thanks for the assurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X