Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State

Well it’s about time to get past what could have been and to move on to what will be. The Trees are coming into town after losing to UNI 33-0. They hung tough for the first half but then UNI boat raced them. They do get an extra couple days to prepare with their game being on Thursday last week. From watching their game they have some decent skill players and a decent qb but their lines ended up getting manhandled. I would expect us to focus on running the ball this game, but we sure can’t afford to look past this game. Especially if we want a top 8 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Re: Indiana State

Agreed. I watched the Indiana State game against UNI last week. Complete domination by UNI's O-line. I will be interested if our O-line can perform as dominantly. If so, I expect to see us run the ball quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Well it’s about time to get past what could have been and to move on to what will be. The Trees are coming into town after losing to UNI 33-0. They hung tough for the first half but then UNI boat raced them. They do get an extra couple days to prepare with their game being on Thursday last week. From watching their game they have some decent skill players and a decent qb but their lines ended up getting manhandled. I would expect us to focus on running the ball this game, but we sure can’t afford to look past this game. Especially if we want a top 8 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time to dig out our horticulture hats and minus Larry Bird, this game might be over by half. I could be wrong but if the LOS in controlled, we should win big.

Comment

Jacks opened as a 34 point favorite ... yikes!
        Over/Under is 63. So odds makers are predicting something close to 49-14... sign me up.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Here is my preview: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...niversity.html

Lots of players with cool stories and backgrounds on this roster. Mallory has brought in lots of transfers while he waits for his young recruits to develop.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            Here is my preview: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...niversity.html

Lots of players with cool stories and backgrounds on this roster. Mallory has brought in lots of transfers while he waits for his young recruits to develop.
            Somewhat of a trap game. This is a team that played Louisville to a tie at halftime and UNI was a 9-0 game at halftime w/ Indiana State playing them toe to toe, but would shoot themselves in the foot with a penalty or turnover. If they get ahead they are a team to recon with. They have some big offensive linemen and some quality running backs. Boyle, the QB, does a nice job managing the offense. If we can get them into trying to play catch up or get them in 3rd and long we could have a lot of fun. Their o-line is big and a bunch of maulers and aren't get at pass pro. Defensively they have a couple good corners and are solid in the front seven, but certainly have a couple players we can attack and expose.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
              Somewhat of a trap game. This is a team that played Louisville to a tie at halftime and UNI was a 9-0 game at halftime w/ Indiana State playing them toe to toe, but would shoot themselves in the foot with a penalty or turnover. If they get ahead they are a team to recon with. They have some big offensive linemen and some quality running backs. Boyle, the QB, does a nice job managing the offense. If we can get them into trying to play catch up or get them in 3rd and long we could have a lot of fun. Their o-line is big and a bunch of maulers and aren't get at pass pro. Defensively they have a couple good corners and are solid in the front seven, but certainly have a couple players we can attack and expose.
              I don't really think so... if we had beat NDSU I would be a tiny bit worried about a trap or let down game, but after losing to NDSU I think the guys will want to get back on track and pile up as many wins as possible. I think we win by 35.

Comment

There is very little, if any, optimism being expressed over on www.sycamorepride.com
                I chose not to sign up thinking they wouldn't be interested in anything I had to say.
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                  There is very little, if any, optimism being expressed over on www.sycamorepride.com
                  I chose not to sign up thinking they wouldn't be interested in anything I had to say.
                  A two page discussion of running up the score against APBU and no mention of our close game against NDSU. News does travel slow out that way I suppose.

Comment

There are no easy MVFC games. We need to come to play.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      There are no easy MVFC games. We need to come to play.
                      Hearing that we have several guys limited or out of practice this week. Not surprising after a dome game with NDSU. Hopefully some of the #2's can step up this week.

Comment

There are other things that I will be watching but seeing who plays and how they do at the WR spot will probably be at the top of my list.
                        I guess the depth at WR might explain why there have been so many players rotating at receiving kickoffs.

Comment

Working...
                        X