*Dusts off chair*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Dusts off chair*

I'm back to watch with y'all this year. It's been a hectic couple of years! We added a new lil bunny to the AZ warren, and not long after, Granny Rabbit went on to glory. #22 (2011-2015) is doing great, working on his MBA back here in Phoenix, and is handling fatherhood like the champ he is (I'm biased tho).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Re: *Dusts off chair*

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
    I'm back to watch with y'all this year. It's been a hectic couple of years! We added a new lil bunny to the AZ warren, and not long after, Granny Rabbit went on to glory. #22 (2011-2015) is doing great, working on his MBA back here in Phoenix, and is handling fatherhood like the champ he is (I'm biased tho).

Awesome to hear! We need some more Az Jacks!

Comment

Great to hear from our Jackrabbit family in AZ. The new Jackrabbit is a cutey! Proud of JeRyan continuing his education with an MBA. He'll always be one of my favorite Jacks.

Comment

cute lil girl,proud dad and mom no doubt, I like her Jackrabbit pride!

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post

Hello Sugarplum. Good to see u here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Hello Sugarplum. Good to see u here.
            It's been a while, I've missed it!

Comment

Working...
            X