X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ NDSU Phonetically-Challenged Buffalo

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Oh ya, that's right.

I also realized I was thinking of Jared Allen.

It's going to bug me. I'm pretty sure someone on here will remember who it was. Wish I could find a video of it.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      I always say...don't go on Bisonville...and then I do....that is one of the dumbest contingents of people on the face of the planet. They are just straight up stupid. Its like reading the SNL skit of Da' Bears crossed with Beavis and Butthead. I promise I''ll never go back.
      In fairness, there are some decent posters over there that give a good and honest assessment. There are some people that are out there though too. Pretty much like any fan board. They just have a lot more posters so it probably seems worse

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        It's going to bug me. I'm pretty sure someone on here will remember who it was. Wish I could find a video of it.
        Any chance it was Cole Langer?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          This is good. With a name like Krockett Krolikowski he was destined to be a beast. He played really well on Saturday, love the attitude/swagger.

https://twitter.com/justindhansen/st...460281858?s=21
          I loved that sack and being from Winner, he has a grasp of rodeo culture and most likely a calf roper. He is the future. Thankful for west River Cowboys.

Comment

Here's a GIF

Attached Files

Comment

There are so many cliched, tough guy sack celebrations out there. How can you not love “the KrockPot”? It will probably be legendary by the time he’s done here.

Comment

Working...
              X