X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Red Meat from Bison Illustrated Podcast

WARNING; THIS WILL MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL; YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

https://soundcloud.com/bison-illustr...a-can-of-joose

Oh, I am SOOOO looking forward to your reactions.

Re: New Red Meat from Bison Illustrated Podcast

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    WARNING; THIS WILL MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL; YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

https://soundcloud.com/bison-illustr...a-can-of-joose

Oh, I am SOOOO looking forward to your reactions.

We don't need to hit that click-bait to feed the NDSU Trolls

Comment

Meh, all they’ve done is prove they’re just fans and not professionals. Neato. Could have told you that from Swanson’s tweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        Meh, all they’ve done is prove they’re just fans and not professionals. Neato. Could have told you that from Swanson’s tweets.

Boooooooo. Thumper is no fun!

Comment

Boooooooo. Thumper is no fun!
          Meh, I’ll bother to get irritated by people worth it, not a couple guys doing everything they can to try to blatantly troll.

Comment

All you do is complain about what Fargo, NDSU based media has to say...if it bothers you so much dont listen/follow, and yes i realize this was posted here by an ndsu fan, but youve made your thoughts clear all over

Pretty simple man, i dont follow most of it because the pure homerism gets old but thats what they do
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
              All you do is complain about what Fargo, NDSU based media has to say...if it bothers you so much dont listen/follow

Pretty simple man, i dont follow most of it because the pure homerism gets old but thats what they do
              Neat.

Comment

Neat.

Lol..
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  We don't need to hit that click-bait to feed the NDSU Trolls
                  Rick rolled again.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

All I know is that I've been all over the state of North Dakota many times. The folks there are pretty much like South Dakota people. Good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                      All I know is that I've been all over the state of North Dakota many times. The folks there are pretty much like South Dakota people. Good people.
                      I've said it once if I've said it a million times, if i had to live in ND to get a National Championship, I can easily live without any rings or banners.....the place completely sucks.
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                        All you do is complain about what Fargo, NDSU based media has to say...if it bothers you so much dont listen/follow, and yes i realize this was posted here by an ndsu fan, but youve made your thoughts clear all over

For a longer response, no I really don’t only complain about them. That being said, I listen because A) I live in Fargo B) they DO have some good FCS coverage and guests for the conference and nationally C) It’s Marker Week and I soak up all the info I can leading up to a game, but especially this week.

I take shots at them this week because it’s Marker Week. Normally I just ignore things unless they go way overboard. Sometimes I’ll tweet at them though cause tbh some pushback helps a little bit. IE when I pushed back about them trashing our current resume for rankings (which I agreed with) by pointing out ndsu has equally as bad of a resume right now they backed off the next day. I’m feisty about it but I’m not disrespectful. Besides, the back and forth this week is what makes it fun

Comment

For a longer response, no I really don’t only complain about them. That being said, I listen because A) I live in Fargo B) they DO have some good FCS coverage and guests for the conference and nationally C) It’s Marker Week and I soak up all the info I can leading up to a game, but especially this week.

I take shots at them this week because it’s Marker Week. Normally I just ignore things unless they go way overboard. Sometimes I’ll tweet at them though cause tbh some pushback helps a little bit. IE when I pushed back about them trashing our current resume for rankings (which I agreed with) by pointing out ndsu has equally as bad of a resume right now they backed off the next day. I’m feisty about it but I’m not disrespectful. Besides, the back and forth this week is what makes it fun
                          For some reason, Thumper, I never realized you live in Fargo. We are like brothers from another mother being a Bison fan living in Sioux Falls. (Except Fargo cares about football......bada bing!) (Yes, I am epically bad a smack.)

Comment

For some reason, Thumper, I never realized you live in Fargo. We are like brothers from another mother being a Bison fan living in Sioux Falls. (Except Fargo cares about football......bada bing!) (Yes, I am epically bad a smack.)
                            Sioux Falls cares.....about high school football whomp whomp

Comment

I loved what they talked about at the 41 minute mark. About going home and watching the game you were just at on tv. My wife says the same thing...

Her: "what the crap are you doing? You were just AT the game...."

me: "Yeah, but it's different...you get close ups and angles, and replays and..."
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X