MVFC 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC 2018 Season

I didn't think play-by-play extended back several seasons...in other words, I was making a statement with absolutely no support.

Looked at a 2016 game and it did not have the same Play-by-Play that's available now.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I didn't think play-by-play extended back several seasons...in other words, I was making a statement with absolutely no support.

Looked at a 2016 game and it did not have the same Play-by-Play that's available now.
      I believe that tab is available through the 2012 season (at least for Jacks -- I try to avoid visiting 'Yotes). Prior to that (e.g. 2011), you'd need to click "Details" for the game in question and "Stats" from the links that appear (here's an example from the 2011 game against SUU)

Comment

In the battle for worst D1 football team in the country, UAPB leads Mississippi Valley State 17-6 at the half.

Comment

Bison taking it to ISU Red 28-0.

Comment

10/20/18 Final scores:

SDSU 9, UNI 24
            ILState 14 NDSU 28
            InState 24
            , SIU 21
            WIU 31, MSU 14
            EweSD 17, YSU 29

Lots of 2-2 conference records.

Comment

Looks like the Yotes are about to Charlie Shuffle themselves right out of the playoffs. 42-14 NDSU midway through the 3rd. Yotes will fall to 3-5, with WIU, @ an improved ISUb, and @SDSU still left on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                Looks like the Yotes are about to Charlie Shuffle themselves right out of the playoffs. 42-14 NDSU midway through the 3rd. Yotes will fall to 3-5, with WIU, @ an improved ISUb, and @SDSU still left on the schedule.
                The Bison seem to play good whether they are home or on the road. I had hopes of a closer game.

Comment

Serious possibility of them losing out if ISUb beats them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Looks like the Yotes are about to Charlie Shuffle themselves right out of the playoffs....
                    lol... Clueless marketing office.

Comment

ISUb looks legit as well. Maybe that egg we laid against them isn't as beg as it first seemed...
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        ISUb looks legit as well. Maybe that egg we laid against them isn't as beg as it first seemed...
                        I was impressed with ISU-B and they are very well coached now. Next year look out.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post

Considering how WIU handled UNI today, I'd say UNI was our egg more than ISUB.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            Considering how WIU handled UNI today, I'd say UNI was our egg more than ISUB.
                            ISUBLUE beat Youngstown 43-17. Bo is about to cry. It’s on his players so he says.

Comment

Glad we have siu and not western this year. Nice having a easy league game. Well on paper it's easy.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

would not be surprised if they lose out. ISU Blue has shown some heart, after their UNI game, they played 3 straight 3 point games until today's shellacking of Youngstown.

USD, since beating So Ill and Mo State by 7 each, have lost by 14 at home to UNI, by 12 at Youngstown, and by 45 today at home to the Bison.

They are not looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X