X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marker Week

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    https://twitter.com/bison1660/status...078472704?s=21

They start talking smack at about the 2:30 mark (see how that works, Thumper? )and he goes on to say how dirty of a program SDSU has.
    I feel like you wouldn't want someone who admits on air to hating another school speaking for your program. Just my opinion there.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

The young man making the comment about the SDSU coaches teaching the linemen to "play dirty" is, well, unbalanced. He gives no examples but just throws out an accusation. But, evidently when their guys are getting manhandled at the line it's not their fault; the opponent is "playing dirty." He says he has "zero respect" for their program (SDSU's program). Who cares what you think, young man.

Comment

I find it a bit amusing that NDSU is always crying about SDSU's "dirty" program, but I've never heard that same comment from the fan of any other schools.

Comment

Long story short, I think this is NDSU's year.

31-10 NDSU.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

31-10 NDSU.
            Gamblers agree. Line opened at -8 and is now -12.5.

Comment

You won't hear me disparage the Bison... nothing but respect for the team, and the players.

The fans... well, the only way to make them quiet is to beat them. I'm just hoping for a good game at this point. They are very good. But I'll be pulling for a Rabbit victory, like always.

Comment

RELAX!!!

This may be a crazy take on things but it is what I'm feeling in the loins.

As for our Jacks, we haven't been tested yet which is a concern for sure. However, we come in off a bye week with extra preparation for the Thundering Turds. That is a big deal. Plus, we are really healthy. One thing that I am not worried about is how our team will scheme for the Buffalo Chips. They have proven over and over that they plan well for them. I expect them to be 100% ready to go. We are the one team in FCS that doesn't fear them, even in their own building. We will play very well.

When it comes to the Fison, they have an exceptional team. By all accounts, one of their best. Ok, I get it. This will be a challenge. What a shocker! This just in, the Jacks may also have their best team ever. They also know that there is one team on their schedule that has had success against them and that would be the Jacks.

So, as others have said, this game will come down to winning the trenches, turnovers, penalties, special teams, and a few other clichéd factors. It should be a tremendous game but maybe it won't be.

The funny thing is, I'm not worried about this game at all whether we win or lose. I like the Jacks chances but realistically the Buffalo Chips probably have a 75% chance of winning.

What matters is building towards the end of the year and finally getting these guys in the playoffs. That is the elephant the Jacks need to get off their backs. This could very well be a preview of a semi-final or the national championship game.

GBGBGJ! Toss the Chips!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I don't like our chances with out any data to back me up I feel the game after improvement week we usually struggle. That and hobo day. At least one other home game and 1 road game. Being a road game after a week off and I worry. Team should be plenty rested and ready to go.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This has the making of a very good game. SDSU has played poor competition or teams that gave up thus many unknowns. The game after the bye week has not been great in the past. Truthfully, I think the players get out of the norm, coaches go recruit and the bye week hurts the team. The game comes down to the trenches. I don’t see the Jacks winning there thus it could be a blow out. It’s only one game. The rest of the season will determine the Jacks playoff picture.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

31-10 NDSU.
                      Same. We're untested and I think we get worked. As always, I hope I'm wrong!
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I could see this game going like our playoff game in 16 if the D isn't able to get stops. If our I line isn't ready to go, I see it going about like our 2015 Marker game. If the D gets their stops and the o line is ready, I see something similar to last year's game: Early lead and Stick forced to throw alot more and some resulting turnovers.

Comment

I see that that Montana State, who the Jacks thumped rather easily, is now ranked in the top 25. The Jacks are untested but good. The Bison are good but over-hyped because of their success in recent years. l take the under-hyped Jacks, 27-10.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            I see that that Montana State, who the Jacks thumped rather easily, is now ranked in the top 25. The Jacks are untested but good. The Bison are good but over-hyped because of their success in recent years. l take the under-hyped Jacks, 27-10.
                            You guys won soundly, but the QB situation did impact that game. How much? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                              You guys won soundly, but the QB situation did impact that game. How much? Who knows.
                              Here is my take: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...ota-state.html

I think it is pretty fair and objective. Our offensive line is the key. I'm nervous as they didn't play great in either game. NDSU's defensive line rotation is no joke. I think our interior defensive line will be fine. I really like Xavier and Krockett and bringing in Stacker and Hildahl as subs isn't a bad option. If Elijah Wilson can't go, Smenda and Winkleman will have to play big. CBs are also going to have to hold up for the shot plays as I see us loading the box to stuff the run. Could be a big week for Brandon Snyder.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Think Id be jumping on the Bison -12.5. Just dont think the O line will be able to compete with the Bison D line all game.

Jacks- 17
                                Bison- 34

Comment

Working...
                                X