Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marker Week

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    I've heard Coach Stig say that Deyon is the fastest player on the team and the fastest Jack of his coaching tenure. He's run a 4.3-something. Unfortunately, he's injured.
    Yeah, you could tell in the spring game, he just jumped off the tape as being crazy fast. Hopefully he gets healthy fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      I've heard Coach Stig say that Deyon is the fastest player on the team and the fastest Jack of his coaching tenure. He's run a 4.3-something. Unfortunately, he's injured.
      lol...…………

I bet there are some HS kids that could compete
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        lol...…………

I bet there are some HS kids that could compete

Sweet post.

1. I'm sure there are some high school kids that could compete. Many of them are only a year away from college, so.... What's your point?

2. Are you saying 4.3 something isn't fast? If so, you're an idiot.

3. He said the fastest Jack, not the fastest player in the world. It's completely feasible.

4. You're either a troll or an idiot.

Edit: 5. It's possible that you're both a troll and an idiot. I didn't want to leave out this option.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Sweet post.

1. I'm sure there are some high school kids that could compete. Many of them are only a year away from college, so.... What's your point?

3. He said the fastest Jack, not the fastest player in the world. It's completely feasible.

Edit: 5. It's possible that you're both a troll and an idiot. I didn't want to leave out this option.
          Sorry Cappin, but you missed the joke. Get your mind in the gutter!
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Sweet post.

Wow...i win for sure

Have a good night
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

A co-worker has tickets to the game and was wondering if there is any bar in Fargo that Jacks fans would go to before the game. Or any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                A co-worker has tickets to the game and was wondering if there is any bar in Fargo that Jacks fans would go to before the game. Or any other suggestions would be appreciated.
                Well, before the game I’ll be tailgating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                  Wow...i win for sure

Have a good night
                  Ha, alright. That one went over my head. I went into defensive mode since it's marker week. Touche.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                    I'll NEVER understand why SDSU fans don't go to the tailgate. One time I invited a former Jacks player, and he also went to a bar. WTF? We are nice people; we even like Thumper! If you've never been to an NDSU tailgate, yes, it is way better than an SDSU tailgate and I am not trolling. However, we are nice and will talk to you. Just bring a cooler and a cup and take it all in.....it is honestly a mecca to the football Gods and you need to see it to believe it.

Comment

nice article by Zim

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ck/1431947002/
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                        I'll NEVER understand why SDSU fans don't go to the tailgate. One time I invited a former Jacks player, and he also went to a bar. WTF? We are nice people; we even like Thumper! If you've never been to an NDSU tailgate, yes, it is way better than an SDSU tailgate and I am not trolling. However, we are nice and will talk to you. Just bring a cooler and a cup and take it all in.....it is honestly a mecca to the football Gods and you need to see it to believe it.
                        Agreed! My experience at TAB's tent and getting the chance to meet a number of folks from here and Bisonville was top notch! Highly recommend TAB's crappy beer too.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

With that said, WestSide - how has J'Bore looked playing with the scout team. Or is he even running the scout team or getting reps?
                          No idea. I moved and started a different job so I don't make it to practice anymore. I've heard he looks good but so does Matt Connors. It will be a fun competition in the spring and next summer between Nelson, Gibbs, Connors, and if he can get the mental part down, Roberts. It feels like it has been a long time since the QB position was truly wide open like it will be heading into 2019.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Except for when I'm not there (not going to make it this year Maybe see you in the playoffs in Brookings?) the beer Quality/selection isn't as good. (Oh Wait that's true for our tailgates too NM Carry on)

Comment

I don't know what is so hard to understand. NDSU fans prefer to drink outside and watch football inside. SDSU fans prefer to drink inside and watch football outside.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                                I agree - solid article. But did it seem odd to anyone else that the story was about the two QBs and no quotes from said QBs?

Comment

Working...
                                X