Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Arkansas Pine-Sol Golden Linens

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I honestly never thought I would ever see an SDSU win like that.

Yikes.
    Agreed. 13 TDs. I don't think I'll ever see that again. They just looked so overwhelmed and overmatched. I'll have to watch it back (which I may do just to enjoy it), but on some of those TDs, it was just a joke. No FCS team should look that bad. Losing to SDSU 90-6 is saying something, because we don't pile on like some teams do. I don't have any sympathy if their coach was mad.

Comment

Not a bad night for Wallace averaging almost 40 yards per carry...

And as for running it up, we threw a grand total of 7 passes in the 2nd half. That team just had no business being on he field with us.

Comment

As others mentioned, APB should not have been on the field vs the Jacks today. Please schedule better non conference games. This game proved nothing!

Comment

Their top receiver who was making Brown look bad all night got hurt and they were running a 3rd string QB.

So I think that is reflected in the final score.

Comment

Wonder what happened, the QB who started the first two games for them isn’t listed on their roster anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Kick these guys out for sure.
              Buncha no good rabble rousers for certain. Shoulda got the boot, not sure how they managed to hang around.

As to the game, if our 2nd and 3rd stringers are in there I want them to get some experience running our offense, not dive left/right. If you can’t stop us with our third string, maybe you should be more mad at yourselves and not at us. This is big boy football not pop warner with a bunch of 10 year olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Oh the fake outrage of Bison fans is hilarious. Like they don't routinely have score similar to this against the MEAC and SWAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  Oh the fake outrage of Bison fans is hilarious. Like they don't routinely have score similar to this against the MEAC and SWAC.
                  To be fair...NDSU does not routinely have games where they win by 84.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                    Oh the fake outrage of Bison fans is hilarious.
                    I went back to last years box score for the game the holy Bison whooped up on Mississippi Valley State 72-7.....The holy Bison were throwing the ball in the 3rd quarter, up 51-7.....in fact, they threw a td to go up 58-7.

Also, The holy Bison were throwing in the 4th quarter as well...only their 3rd string passer couldn't complete his two passes, which I can probably safely assume were downfield, not swing passes, because who can't complete a swing pass?.... where as our 3rd stringers two (swing) passes went for like 50 and 40 yds and a td......don't let the holy Bison fans fake outrage fool you.

https://gobison.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=7417
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

This score should help us increase our fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        Nobody routinely beats their opponent by 84. I guess the NCAA needs to get a mercy rule in place. Or should we just not try? Take a knee 3 times and punt?

Comment

Wow. Even the fifth-string running back romped for a long TD, and scout team receiver took a third and long screen pass about 70 yards for a TD. Double wow.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

No, but they routinely schedule body bag games like this because their almighty fan base demands 7 home games.

Comment

I wonder what was said between the coaches. That did not look like a cordial end of game conversation
                              Coach Stig said on the radio after the game that he apologized for not dialing back the offense earlier in the game. ... I don't really know how you do that. Everyone played, and everyone was pretty effective. You can't ask guys playing in a real game for the first time to dial it way down.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

I sat through the entire game and watched every suited-up Jackrabbit play —and play well. You can’t start taking knees in the third quarter. That would have been more demeaning.

I think the only practical action that the coaches could have taken but didn’t was to suit up those guys in the front row of the visitor section and make them play without helmets (many appear to have long-standing concussion issues anyway). The fake outrage crowd on bisonville’s would be, of course, outraged. Slosho would win a $25 gift card to Cubby’s after kicking 32-yard field goal.

The last pass for a TD was a good QB reacting to what the defense was giving him — that’s why he was recruited here.

Everyone played. Not a lot more to do. Very entertaining game for many unusual reasons and many great reasons including the results of great recruiting years.

Comment

Working...
                                X