GDT: Arkansas Pine-Sol Golden Linens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Arkansas Pine-Sol Golden Linens

How much is the score a reflection of getting freshman/2nd/3rd stringers meaningful time in all aspects of the game, rather than just 3 runs up the middle and punt?

Part of me is really surprised to see swing passes/passes at all at this point, but its nice to see Kanin get some throws too.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Holy crap....Justin Roberts, 3rd string QB in. Just absolutely rifled a pass to Wilde.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

83-6. Still like 5 or 6 min to go.

Comment

This is like clubbing baby seals.

Comment

76 yd td. 90-6 now. Serious question....is it more offensive to keep playing, or just take knees and punt?

Comment

Holy crap students...."hey hey goodbye" chant?

Comment

I honestly never thought I would ever see an SDSU win like that.

Yikes.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I honestly never thought I would ever see an SDSU win like that.

Yikes.
                  I don't even know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    I don't even know what to say.
                    I wonder what was said between the coaches. That did not look like a cordial end of game conversation
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      I wonder what was said between the coaches. That did not look like a cordial end of game conversation
                      As Belichek would say, it’s not my job to stop us. We put in our 3rd string, what more could the guy want.

Comment

We did throw it more than I thought we would've in the 2nd half, but man, the 2nd string guy needs reps to, you know? I dunno, short of the last 76 yd td which probably didn't need to be a pass, I don't know what else could've been done to not score...do you tell your guys to start fumbling the ball away? Take knees and punt? Basic runs by 4th and 5th string guys were turning into 50+ yard plays...do you tell them to let the D tackle them? That's not right either.

Comment

90-6? Sweet Fancy Moses!

(I left at halftime... it was just too easy.)

Comment

Do Tell. (I left early...as I said...)

Comment

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=401030156

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Whyzzat?
                                Ha, just ribbing a couple fellow posters on here that I met today tailgating.

Comment

Working...
                                X