GDT: Montana State Robert Katz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Montana State Robert Katz

What if game here. What if the four game red shirt rule was in place when Taryn was a Freshman? Here's to a great Senior year. What if.....

Comment

Snyder is fricking good!

Comment

#gojacks
        Last edited by JacksBacker; 09-09-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          What if game here. What if the four game red shirt rule was in place when Taryn was a Freshman? Here's to a great Senior year. What if.....
          No kidding. I know Jake and Dallas were amazing, but watching TC throw to Cade you have to wonder how much is he helping the receivers look great as well. Guy looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
            Noticed that too. My buddy thought that if you are going to have hem there, might as well taser a guy who gets ejected for targeting!

Had a group of Bobcat fans around us at the game. All in all a good group except for one idiot lady who kept telling me to sit down when I stood to cheer for the D on 3rd down. Told me I’m rude! She better never go to Fargo to watch a game...
            There were quite a few Bobcat fans on east side. I don't understand fans like that, although there is an older guy who sits in row behind us who isn't able to stand due to bum knees, so I try to limit the extent to which I stand so he can see. I figure it allows me to stomp the bleachers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              No kidding. I know Jake and Dallas were amazing, but watching TC throw to Cade you have to wonder how much is he helping the receivers look great as well. Guy looked great.

Yet people behind me were still criticizing Christion for "being a senior and missing reads" and only complimenting receivers on the receptions. It was baffling to listen to at times. Sure, he had a couple errant throws, but he had multiple passes thrown with great "touch"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Yet people behind me were still criticizing Christion for "being a senior and missing reads" and only complimenting receivers on the receptions. It was baffling to listen to at times. Sure, he had a couple errant throws, but he had multiple passes thrown with great "touch"
                He put up some pretty damn stupid numbers for “not having the receivers who made him good”. He’s the qb though, so people are always going to rip on him. 21-29 for 371 yards is pretty damn good. It’s not like we played MVSU or a Pioneer League team.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                  Snyder is fricking good!
                  Yes I am not sure what he did but his presence seems to make our D look better than usual. On one play, he was covering the opposite side of the field and not sure who was covering the long pass, but did break the play up, and Synder very quickly got to the opposite of the field and was almost involved in the break up. He moves very efficiently and with his B10 experience can certainly help with on the field coaching. He is definitely an asset to the team.

Comment

Impressed by the DTs and how effective they were. The rotation of 4 really worked well. The LBs swarmed and the DBs did very well in coverage with the exception of a couple plays. That one catch by their receiver was what we we used to with Jake and Dallas.

Offensively the line finally gelled a little and the RBs found some holes. I think with 4 RBs maybe we can have less designed TC runs, I know, crazy talk. Cade is a stud, Adam had a nice game too. The TEs were what I was missing, but I think they were needed to block. Kunz played incredibly well and had the block of the game. I believe it was on Mikey’s swing passabout the 50 yard line.

Special teams was great and filled the lanes very well. It says a lot when you kickoff so much and they finally just start fair catching the kickoffs.

Comment

I thought the defense and special teams played fantastic. Even the kick chase missed started right down the middle then hung a right cause he kicked it so hard into the wind, he’s got plenty of leg. We are very deep on defense even the entire 2nd team gave them fits. On thing to nick pick our DBs gave up a few deep balls. Mainly the only offense they had all night. Ounce the O got its rhythm and didn’t give up penalties it looked damn good. The thing I say was a few of the Montana DT getting threw blocks, Eck chewed a lot rears on the sideline. I heard him 10 rows up. All in all great job by the boys in blue great win.
                      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        Impressed by the DTs and how effective they were. The rotation of 4 really worked well. The LBs swarmed and the DBs did very well in coverage with the exception of a couple plays. That one catch by their receiver was what we we used to with Jake and Dallas.

Offensively the line finally gelled a little and the RBs found some holes. I think with 4 RBs maybe we can have less designed TC runs, I know, crazy talk. Cade is a stud, Adam had a nice game too. The TEs were what I was missing, but I think they were needed to block. Kunz played incredibly well and had the block of the game. I believe it was on Mikey’s swing passabout the 50 yard line.

Special teams was great and filled the lanes very well. It says a lot when you kickoff so much and they finally just start fair catching the kickoffs.
                        The DL look real good to me, very much calmed my fears there. The defense did look good overall, i know their qb wasnt great but i think we made him look worse than he will against the Fluffy tbh.

How bout a shout out to the students? Unless im way off, the student section looked packed on TV. Good work.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

1st 1 in the books....we looked really good.....next week will be pretty vanilla.....so I'm sure people will be able to find enough to bitch about by the end of the game.
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Brandon Snyder was all over the field. He's a great addition. The Jacks' defense completely shut down MSU the first half and gave the offense lots of opportunities. Cade Johnson isn't big, but he has speed, the ability to separate and good hands. He looked really good. C.J. Wilson was nice surprise at running back, too.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Makiah Slade started at free safety, but I think Lorenzo Williams took his place after a couple of series and stayed in the game. I don't know what prompted the switch.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                Cade looked really good. Got great separation on a lot of his routes, has very sure hands, and speed for days. Going to be fun to watch for the next 3 years. Lewis and Anderson looked solid too. I would have liked to see more out of Brown. Seemed like he had a few drops. I would have also liked to see more from Hart, I don't think he got a target.

It's important to remember that by far the best pass-catching TE option, Skyler Cavanaugh, is out with an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X