Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Iowa State Whirly Birds

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
    The Big 12 Championship game is also on Dec 1. I guess ISU administration and coaches don't feel like they'll make it? If I was a player I'd be a bit upset that my coaches don't have the confidence in us to win a championship... whether its realistic or not.
    Bowl games and bowl game money. The players and their thoughts are very secondary

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Game won't happen if either ISU makes Big 12 champ game or Incarnate Word makes the FCS playoffs.

https://cyclones.com/news/2018/9/12/...-on-dec-1.aspx
      This is a pretty smart move by Iowa State... If you're in the Big 12 championship, cancel it. If you're at 5 wins and need one to become bowl eligible, the money is definitely worth it. Even if they're already bowl eligible (say at 6 or 7 wins), adding another win to their resume may get them a better bowl and produce more money (likely more than they'll have to pay IW). Plus it's a win for IW because they get more money. This would be their 3rd FBS game this season. Kind of crazy.

Comment

You guys... Great news!!!! If you purchased a pass to watch the jacks play ISU, you will get to tune in to see ISU take on Incarnate Word for FREE!!!

"We are pleased to let you know that you have a "free" game pass on 12/1 when Iowa State takes on The University of Incarnate Word. Your free pass has already been applied to your account, and you can simply login and watch the game on Cyclones.TV on 12/1."

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          You guys... Great news!!!! If you purchased a pass to watch the jacks play ISU, you will get to tune in to see ISU take on Incarnate Word for FREE!!!

"We are pleased to let you know that you have a "free" game pass on 12/1 when Iowa State takes on The University of Incarnate Word. Your free pass has already been applied to your account, and you can simply login and watch the game on Cyclones.TV on 12/1."
          Damn! I've already got plans to go to the walk barefoot on legos theme park, raw sewage treatment plant, toenail brownie tasting and fingernails on chalkboard performance that day.

Comment

Oh, joy. Think I'll pass on watching that game. Hopefully the Jacks will be in the playoffs about then.
            This space for lease.

Comment

"Words are wind."
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Be still my heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Oh, joy. Think I'll pass on watching that game. Hopefully the Jacks will be in the playoffs about then.
                  Mens BB will be playing in US Bank Stadium that day also. I will be there.

Comment

I glad I raised haitus with sidearm and got my credit. This not an issue for me, but they are being real turds about this credit business.

Comment

I responded to this email last night and said I was an SDSU fan, and had no interest in the Iowa State game. I received an email from Sidearm this morning saying that my credit card has been reimbursed for the $6.95 charge.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything more about SDSU finding a replacement game?

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Same response for getting a refund, let them
                          know you’re a Jackrabbit fan and you’ll get a refund.

Regarding a replacement game, I believe every avenue has been exhausted.

Guess we need to go win a championship to max out games for the seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            Has anyone heard anything more about SDSU finding a replacement game?

SUPERBUNNY
                            After this Saturday, we do not have an open date until after the last game. Which is when the play-offs begin.

Comment

I got a message from the cyclone TV account, saying that since my one week pass game was cut short, they are giving me free access to this week's ISU game.

(I had asked for a refund).

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                                I got a message from the cyclone TV account, saying that since my one week pass game was cut short, they are giving me free access to this week's ISU game.

(I had asked for a refund).

Oh well.
                                Recommend contacting Sidearm Sports. I got a similar initial email from them, but I responded that I am not an ISU fan, so I would appreciate a refund (or I would dispute the charge given that I paid for full-game access and was unable to watch a full game). Fortunately, they processed a refund earlier today.

Comment

Working...
                                X