Best Rivalry in FCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Rivalry in FCS

According to this article, SDSU/NDSU is the best rivalry in the FCS right now. It gives SDSU some high praise for the success we've had that's coincided with NDSU's run. It even uses some quotes from a certain SDSUfans poster.

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/8/22/1...-marker-trophy

Re: Best Rivalry in FCS

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    According to this article, SDSU/NDSU is the best rivalry in the FCS right now. It gives SDSU some high praise for the success we've had that's coincided with NDSU's run. It even uses some quotes from a certain SDSUfans poster.

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/8/22/1...-marker-trophy
    That poster's first name is not John.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Maybe he was trying to protect your identity from a bad take, Matt.

Comment

Well it’s close. Close only counts hand gernades and horseshoes

Comment

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks JD.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Apparently John, being the hick he is, constantly uses "em in place of "them".

On a serious note: thanks, SBNation, good article about the top FCS rivalry. And the way we insure it is the top rivalry, is a win over the Bison in Fargo and again in the playoffs. Beat 'em!

Comment

Apparently John, being the hick he is, constantly uses "em in place of "them".

On a serious note: thanks, SBNation, good article about the top FCS rivalry. And the way we insure it is the top rivalry, is a win over the Bison in Fargo and again in the playoffs. Beat 'em!
              Did you just call someone a "hick" even though no one provoked you to launch this premeditated attack on someone's charachter,and your a "super" moderator.WOW

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Did you just call someone a "hick" even though no one provoked you to launch this premeditated attack on someone's charachter,and your a "super" moderator.WOW
                LOL. You missed the joke. People who know me would agree with the comment and approve what you call an "attack". (The hick is me...minor error on identification in the article: my first name is not John. Got it?).
                Last edited by JackJD; 08-25-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

OH...thought you were talking about me (paranoid?) Sorry i brought it up, because I use 'em sometimes instead of the full them,...sorry i brought this up and I appologize ,didn't mean to impune your charachter ,just a mis-understanding , have a good day JackJD My first name is not John either,got it.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    ...I use 'em sometimes instead of the full them,...
                    Apparently I do too!

The guy who wrote the article for SBNation had done some homework and knew a great deal about the NDSU v SDSU rivalry. Another win in Fargo would be really sweet and would further solidify the series as the best rivalry in FCS.

Comment

Apparently I do too!

The guy who wrote the article for SBNation had done some homework and knew a great deal about the NDSU v SDSU rivalry. Another win in Fargo would be really sweet and would further solidify the series as the best rivalry in FCS.
                      I’m just impressed he put enough effort in to go as far as interview someone about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

i re-read the article,and with your explanation,of him misquoting your first name (not John), I find this thread very funny, and you were a gentleman taking my dilusional paranoia as well as you did, I get kind of defensive if I think people are calling me names unfairly( working to get better at assuming I have all the facts,when I don't).sorry, I don't know peoples real names on this forum,and it's not my business unless they want to tell me.Very glad i know what 's so funny now

Comment

Working...
                        X