• Jacob Ohnesorge

Another possible NFL'er from the Jacks.

http://sdsucollegian.com/2018/08/22/...allas-cowboys/
    This space for lease.

Re: Jacob Ohnesorge

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Another possible NFL'er from the Jacks.

http://sdsucollegian.com/2018/08/22/...allas-cowboys/
    All he needs is a chance. He's being overlooked due to his smaller stature, but I think if he gets a legit opportunity to show what he is capable of, he can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      All he needs is a chance. He's being overlooked due to his smaller stature, but I think if he gets a legit opportunity to show what he is capable of, he can make it.
      That might happen sooner rather than later. Starting C Travis Frederick has been battling stinger issues in his neck that they can't get figured out. They have been using a backup G as his replacement...
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        That might happen sooner rather than later. Starting C Travis Frederick has been battling stinger issues in his neck that they can't get figured out. They have been using a backup G as his replacement...
        Probably why he got signed in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Update on starting center...

https://twitter.com/tfrederick72/sta...073240069?s=19
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            That is a scary disease. Many years ago when I was a student at Minnesota, the Gophers had a freshman RB named Larry Powell that had unlimited potential that contracted that disease and never played a down of college football. Symptoms are similiar to polio if I remember correctly.

Comment

Jacob is number 62 and playing center for Dallas on NBC tonight. They are in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                Jacob is number 62 and playing center for Dallas on NBC tonight. They are in the 4th quarter.

Sounds like the Dallas back-up center limped off with a knee issue. Don't wish injuries on anyone, but that would improve Jacob's chances of sticking around.

Comment

Working...
                X