Clear All

• Canada Trip Day 4 - Carleton

End of 1st quarter 22-14 jacks.

Re: Canada Trip Day 4 - Carleton

27-19 on latest twitter update

Comment

Down 39-34 at half.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Down 55-45 2 and a half min left in 3rd.

Comment

Down 63-53 end of third.

Comment

Lost 83-64. Looks like a better effort today.
            Last edited by NWHSUandSDSU; 08-12-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Sounds better. I like seeing Flatten have another good scoring game. He’ll have the opportunity to do some big damage this year with all the attention Daum and Jenkins will be getting. A big time third scoring option could go a long way towards the “next step” so often referenced.

Now three months to get ready for the real thing - and back to football for the rest of us.

Comment

Lost like Ole Miss or Cincinnati. Not bad considering (I'm convinced) this is one of the top ten basketball operations in North America.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                  Lost like Ole Miss or Cincinnati. Not bad considering (I'm convinced) this is one of the top ten basketball operations in North America.
                  What is weird, is looking at Carleton roster, most if not all are Canadians. They mention Twitters are mentioning this team(Carleton) should be invited to the Big Dance. I dont think the NCAA membership would go for that. But if they did play like they have, they might go deep. Definitely a great operation. I suspect Jacks travel and being early in the preseason, they were definitely not prepared to play. And in defense of the coaching staff, their contact during the summer months with players is limited. Just a week ago they were riding bikes and other exercise equipment in a reserved room in the wellness center. I am happy they made a great comeback yesterday. We are going to see a great season from the Jacks. No worries in this corner.

Comment

Working...
                  X