The Jackrabbit belt award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jackrabbit belt award

I apologize if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but you got to love coach Otz for coming up with this great award ,given to the player who works the hardest on the team playing defense, here's a vid that better describes this prestigious award which I'm sure will be highly sought after by those who will give their all to attain it.

Re: The Jackrabbit belt award

Someone hit the weight room... Excited to see how much he contributes this year.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...58524521914368

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Someone hit the weight room... Excited to see how much he contributes this year.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...58524521914368
      I didn't watch a minute of the Canadian games. How did he play? Also, Key must be the biggest goofball. He always seems to be joking in the pictures and videos that I have seen.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        I didn't watch a minute of the Canadian games. How did he play? Also, Key must be the biggest goofball. He always seems to be joking in the pictures and videos that I have seen.
        I didn't get to watch much either. When I did watch, it seemed like he was a non factor on offense, but contributed on defense and on the boards. Very limited sample though.

Comment

I didn't get to watch much either. When I did watch, it seemed like he was a non factor on offense, but contributed on defense and on the boards. Very limited sample though.
          I'd say if he can contribute on D and the boards that'd be a win.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            I agree, that's really all we need him to do this year. Anything more is a bonus.

Comment

I watched 1.5 of the 3 games and your description fits. If he's improved a little a month from now I'd look for him to help out a bit this year - but don't expect him to come in and make a big splash.

Comment

We'll see how things play out. He may end up being a good one. Just looking for growth.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I hope he can help a little on offense but when you have Daum and Jenkins Jr. shooting about half of the teams shots, you don't need another volume shooter. TJ was known as a recruiter and with 4 redshirts and 3 true freshmen, there should be enough other players that can get the other shots during the game. I just hope that he is good enough to keep teams honest.
                  That was a small sample and I haven't seen him play before so take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X