X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas Goedert

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    I think he retired. I believe he is speaking of Gronk Robowski
    I know. Its a joke from a fantasy football league I'm in. We had someone take Dan with their second pick because they got him confused with Rob.

Comment

I didn't realize that Gronk had so many brothers. Four brothers in the NFL and one that played professional baseball. Does Dallas have any siblings that we haven't heard of?

Looking forward to a nice debut for Dallas this week. I don't have enough courage to start Dallas over Rob at this point. I'm just happy to have another Rabbit on my FFB team again this year. Taking Adam as the only viable FFB Jackrabbit was getting a bit stale for me. (I did take a flyer on ZZ a couple of years ago.)

Comment

Well Mr Foles did no favors for Dallas or many of his receivers for that matter. Is it just me or was Foles consistently late in making his throws? I hope for DG and many of the receivers sake Wentz can make his return soon. I would say the pick was a great play by the safety, not much Dallas could have done there, Foles needed to deliver the ball a half second sooner. Goedert would have been lit up still but probably would've secured the catch and first down. The TD that almost was Foles threw too far outside, granted only were Dallas could catch it. But Dallas made his debut and did well, especially blocking, many times I saw him taking guys out of the play.

Comment

The defender got there at the same time as the ball and hit him right were the ball was. Foles stared him down, didn't put much zip on it, and was a bit late with the throw. There wasn't much Goedert could do. Great play by the defender. Of course Philly fans being Philly fans lay the blame at Goedert's feet and stating he almost cost Them the game.

I too was impressed with some of the blocks he was laying. I'm glad he is stepping up that part of his game.

Comment

I thought Foles played like dogshot last night with poor reads and bad throws
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              I thought Foles played like dogshot last night with poor reads and bad throws
              They touched on it a couple times during the broadcast, but the shorter preseason and the lack of playing time really hurts the offenses. Everything is so dependent on timing now. I would guess that their second game will be much improved.

As far as Dallas' game, I liked that he is was in on more than just passing downs. He showed his ability to be a weapon in the red zone on the catch out of bounds. He made the grab and did get one foot down. The drop-turned-interception wasn't entirely on him, but as a rookie with zero real game tape it looks bad. However, I don't think that they are going to bury him because of it. In fact, I am sure it will be motivation for him and the team.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                They touched on it a couple times during the broadcast, but the shorter preseason and the lack of playing time really hurts the offenses. Everything is so dependent on timing now. I would guess that their second game will be much improved.

As far as Dallas' game, I liked that he is was in on more than just passing downs. He showed his ability to be a weapon in the red zone on the catch out of bounds. He made the grab and did get one foot down. The drop-turned-interception wasn't entirely on him, but as a rookie with zero real game tape it looks bad. However, I don't think that they are going to bury him because of it. In fact, I am sure it will be motivation for him and the team.
                I have watched that play dozens of times, at no point can I say ANY of it was on him...unless they say he ran the wrong route it is all on Foles. NO ONE would've been able to hold that ball based on the hit where the ball was when the hit happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  I have watched that play dozens of times, at no point can I say ANY of it was on him...unless they say he ran the wrong route it is all on Foles. NO ONE would've been able to hold that ball based on the hit where the ball was when the hit happened.
                  I think that where he failed was he used both hands. We all know that Dallas doesn't drop anything when he only uses one hand.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Congrats to Dallas on his first NFL TD!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Congrats to Dallas on his first NFL TD!
                      That's what happens when he plays with an NDSU QB.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Comment

I saw that they made a friendly wager on the game. I hope it ends up with ginger jesus wearing SDSU gear. That will be gold.

Comment

Good god man at least bait the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              Good god man at least bait the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

xdsu teamwork

Comment

Working...
                                X