Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas Goedert

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    That's what happens when he plays with an NDSU QB.
    I love the irony of this pairing. God forbid that xSDU fans should have to indirectly cheer for the other's alum while cheering on their own.

Goedert and Wentz both have the "grew up in the middle of nowhere" story. At the end of the day, the xDSUs and Goedert/Wentz have much more in common than differences.

Comment

I am just glad he is not catching passes from Streveler. I would have a hard time cheering for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
        I love the irony of this pairing. God forbid that xSDU fans should have to indirectly cheer for the other's alum while cheering on their own.

Goedert and Wentz both have the "grew up in the middle of nowhere" story. At the end of the day, the xDSUs and Goedert/Wentz have much more in common than differences.
        Are either of them wearing Purple and Gold? Then I give a ****.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

In fairness to Goedert, he was much more in the middle of no where in high school than Carson. He is a cool story.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
            In fairness to Goedert, he was much more in the middle of no where in high school than Carson. He is a cool story.
            Dallas did ride a unicycle in several parades

Comment

Don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it has, But Dallas got a TD against the Jaguars in their game played in England Here it is, about the 4:21 mark

Comment

Nice to see a “big play” TD. Speed kills. He’s going to have quite a career.

Speaking of a nice career, another former Jack broke a bit of a record today. All time NFL scoring leader.....

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Nice to see a “big play” TD. Speed kills. He’s going to have quite a career.

Speaking of a nice career, another former Jack broke a bit of a record today. All time NFL scoring leader.....
                  Just a chip shot for Adam, congrats to him and a proud moment for SDSU athletics.Here's THE kick.

Comment

At the half way point of Goedert's rookie season: 18 Rec on 21 Tgts; 188 yds and 3 TDs. This puts him at 20th in the league for receptions and yards at TE; 4th for TDs.

Off to a good start considering he is playing behind an all-pro TE.

Comment

At the half way point of Goedert's rookie season: 18 Rec on 21 Tgts; 188 yds and 3 TDs. This puts him at 20th in the league for receptions and yards at TE; 4th for TDs.

Off to a good start considering he is playing behind an all-pro TE.
                      now consider Ertz has been targeted 84 times...

Comment

Is Goedert hurt??

I have a feeling the Eagles are going away from the 2 TE set.
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

They traded for Golden Tate
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I originally thought Philly would be a good place for him, but now I’m thinking going somewhere he would’ve been a full time/go-to TE might have been better. I certainly don’t see them trading Ertz anytime soon so where does that leave Dallas?
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                              I originally thought Philly would be a good place for him, but now I’m thinking going somewhere he would’ve been a full time/go-to TE might have been better. I don’t see them trading Ertz anytime soon so where does that leave Dallas?
                              Never know. While Ertz signed 5yr deal a couple years ago, if/when they opt to re-sign Wentz, they may look to free up cap space, and Ertz could be a casualty of that, particularly if Goedert's production increases.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                                Never know. While Ertz signed 5yr deal a couple years ago, if/when they opt to re-sign Wentz, they may look to free up cap space, and Ertz could be a casualty of that, particularly if Goedert's production increases.
                                I’ve watched the last 2 games. Wentz is playing terrible. He can’t make a throw right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X