Iowa State Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa State Game

Has anyone signed up for the bus trip leaving from Sioux Falls on the morning of the game and returning directly at the conclusion. $75 for the bus with an additional $40 (optional) for a game ticket ? My wife and I are considering this.

Re: Iowa State Game

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
    Has anyone signed up for the bus trip leaving from Sioux Falls on the morning of the game and returning directly at the conclusion. $75 for the bus with an additional $40 (optional) for a game ticket ? My wife and I are considering this.
    I thought about it, but I opted to have a watch party instead.

Comment

I'm riding down on the bus along with about 4 additional people.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Wow! I did not know this is going on! Do you have contact info on this?
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          Wow! I did not know this is going on! Do you have contact info on this?
          You can google Midwest Bus Buddies. Contact is Darin Benning at 605.201.5207. Bus leaves at 10 am from the old Kmart on 10th street on the east side. I am still debating whether to do this trip. If he gives you more info including the number going please let me know. Thanks

Comment

Anyone know how to watch it? Cyclone TV?
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Anyone know how to watch it? Cyclone TV?
              Is this really our only option? I saw the ESPN schedule that came out and that this game wasn't on it. I am very surprised. If so, looks like I'll be paying $6.95 for a 24 Hr pass.

Comment

You can google Midwest Bus Buddies. Contact is Darin Benning at 605.201.5207. Bus leaves at 10 am from the old Kmart on 10th street on the east side. I am still debating whether to do this trip. If he gives you more info including the number going please let me know. Thanks
                I looked at the info , Aug 13 was deadline to sign up for this trip

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  I looked at the info , Aug 13 was deadline to sign up for this trip
                  As of yesterday on the twitter sphere they still were advertising available seats.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Jacks are getting some respect in the Des Moines Register, even though I'm not a fan of their predicted score. Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Cyclones are apparently planning to operate without an offensive coordinator.

Comment

How the hell does a Big XII program not get their game on TV?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

Or at least on Espn+

Comment

It is possible that the Mediacom channel will carry it in Brookings. Mediacom seems to be part of the cyclones.tv thing.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

The Big 12 allows each team exclusive TV rights to one of their football games for their tier 3 network. This is the game ISU chose for their network, its usually the game vs UNI.

Comment

It’s because if SDSU wins they don’t want it on national TV.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X