X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Season Expectations and Predictions

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    It was a kid from Nebraska. Joey Johnson I think. Walked on at Nub
    There was a kid from Florida that was committed for like 5 days too. Can’t remember his name but he committed to somewhere in Tennessee as a wide receiver.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      LB - Logan Klemp, 6'3" 210, Jewell, IA (South Hamilton) - HUDL Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)
      Offers: NDSU, UNI, USD, UND, Cornell
      LB - Seth Benson, 6'1" 205, Sioux Falls, SD (Washington) - Iowa(Previous SDSU Commit)
      Offers: NDSU, UND, USD
      LB - Joey Johnson, 6'3" 210, Gretna, NE - Nebraska (Previous SDSU Commit)
      LB - Mike Timm, 6'1" 225, Whales, WI (Kettle Moraine) - Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)
      Dear Lord - I thought it was only 3. Now I see 4. I'm guessing this explains why of our 2019 commits, 3 are LBs!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Dear Lord - I thought it was only 3. Now I see 4. I'm guessing this explains why of our 2019 commits, 3 are LBs!
        Wouldn't be shocked to see a few of these players in Brookings in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          LB - Logan Klemp, 6'3" 210, Jewell, IA (South Hamilton) - HUDL Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)
          Offers: NDSU, UNI, USD, UND, Cornell
          LB - Seth Benson, 6'1" 205, Sioux Falls, SD (Washington) - Iowa(Previous SDSU Commit)
          Offers: NDSU, UND, USD
          LB - Joey Johnson, 6'3" 210, Gretna, NE - Nebraska (Previous SDSU Commit)
          LB - Mike Timm, 6'1" 225, Whales, WI (Kettle Moraine) - Iowa (Previous SDSU Commit)
          I think it's only fair that we get a couple kids from the Hawkeyes considering the havoc they wreck on our 2018 class.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            I think it's only fair that we get a couple kids from the Hawkeyes considering the havoc they wreck on our 2018 class.
            You don't think they can play the 16 linebackers they brought in this year? A lot of guys fall for that "you are going to be the next best walk-on to make it".

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
              You don't think they can play the 16 linebackers they brought in this year? A lot of guys fall for that "you are going to be the next best walk-on to make it".
              The odds say out of 16 they should get 3 pretty good ones to start anyway

Comment

Good to have your insight on these young men. NW Iowa does product a lot of good football players and I know you have been pushing us to recruit more in this area. I think we have done a good job at hitting this area lately, however having the Snyder boys come this way sends a real nice message to the rest of the kids in that area too.

FYI, living in Wisconsin and that the Badgers are my #2 team, real happy to have Mr. VanGinkel lining up for the Badgers. he has been a great fit here. You were not wrong about the young man.

Comment

Well not the Snyder’s.

Comment

Go find some DL help and another DE or the safeties will be making all the tackles 5-10 yards downfield. The LBs can only do so much to cover for an average D line. Pray the LBs stay injury free as I see depth as an issue, not numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                      Go find some DL help and another DE or the safeties will be making all the tackles 5-10 yards downfield. The LBs can only do so much to cover for an average D line. Pray the LBs stay injury free as I see depth as an issue, not numbers.
                      Got any names?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Got any names?
                        Lol from Captain Raincloud? Glad you got your humor about ya today man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                          Lol from Captain Raincloud? Glad you got your humor about ya today man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LMAO. Must spread rep.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            Got any names?
                            I've seen persons who have a knack for shooting three's being called "the rainmaker".Pretty funny I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              I've seen persons who have a knack for shooting three's being called "the rainmaker".Pretty funny I think.
                              I'm trying to get my 7 year old to start yelling " make it rain" when he shoots it. Like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in along came polly. So far he doesn't seem to be a fan of that tactic.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                I'm trying to get my 7 year old to start yelling " make it rain" when he shoots it. Like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in along came polly. So far he doesn't seem to be a fan of that tactic.
                                Never gets old!

https://youtu.be/IV84ha3uEGg

**sorry for injecting basketball into football thread
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X